Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yep my bad @geoff2005  you and BL right. Nike need to stop ucking around with these drop times. 180 for a Kobe EM tho.....
mean.gif

I wonder if they made this video directly because of all the negative feedback about the pairs looking dull compared to promo pics....

Time to go get baby oil and a toothbrush..

My first pair of Asics, courtesy of Nordstrom Chicago. Props to the member that posted the info last week.

LLoPJiT.jpg

I wonder if they made this video directly because of all the negative feedback about the pairs looking dull compared to promo pics....

Time to go get baby oil and a toothbrush..
it was posted today too. they made it to make me look bad :'(

Last edited:
Me personally, I don't mind the lighter suede (in pics anyway, I haven't seen in person) but is it really that difficult for these shops to take HD pics without editing? Can't they see there's a difference between the pic they're about to post and the shoe that's sitting right in front of them?

To make it worse, they knowingly misrepresent their item, then not accept returns. Shady business if you ask me.

For all those that hate the dull look on their Nippons... advice straight from BAIT. Just put baby oil on them to darken the suede.

Thats cool n all ... but thats just Freakin stupid. I shouldnt have put baby oil on my shoes to make them look like the picture u were advertising.

And they damn sure didnt come with no instruction manual in the box :smh:

They doin this cuz they dnt want a chunk of their sales returned for refunds

Last edited:
editing is a part of all advertising ....

everyone does it....... even people, advertising themselves

so I won't sit here and act shocked when things are underwhelming

That's understandable, but when you get the shoes in hand, and they're very different from what was advertised and you can't return em... Then what?

Not your fault they look different because the vendor misrepresented the item.

Last edited:
That's understandable, but when you get the shoes in hand, and they're very different from what was advertised and you can't return em... Then what?

Not your fault they look different because the vendor misrepresented the item.
Agreed. I took them out the box and was like WTF. I don't even want the shoe now. 

all RF shoes look different in person but people will make excuses for them because they're so "hot in the streets"

returns/refunds and advertising are two different topics....

so the argument should be about their return policy, not that the shoes look different in person

i have mixed feelings on returns....  mail returns are dicey because there could be a conflict in if the shoe is in it's original condition .... i dont see why in-store returns wouldn't be accepted tho, since the store can inspect them with the buyer right there and make a decision.....

boutiques aren't Walmart.... can't take back everything and just write the **** off, send it back to the manufacturer, and get a credit or whatever the process is

I wouldn't take a flight to NY to make an in store return to Kith, or a 2 hour drive to Bait if I wasn't happy. Like i said, it's not my fault they edited to pics to alter appearance.

Return policy should definitely allow returns as long as in new condition, or these shops should start representing their products accurately.

Some cases, the shoes are still acceptable and (some) can look past the differences that occurred during editing.

Really not trying to argue or start a debate... Just voicing MY opinion on the topic...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom