Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's all good.  And I guess they're navy and orange.  I was hoping for the infrared look, but I'm still copping.

Nope, I'm good on size. Thanks though. Haha. 

And Jelly Fish, I'm pretty sure they are Infrared, the more I look at them. Have to get better pictures though. Wait for Kiths. Ha. 

Nope, I'm good on size. Thanks though. Haha. 

And Jelly Fish, I'm pretty sure they are Infrared, the more I look at them. Have to get better pictures though. Wait for Kiths. Ha. 
kith pics will end up making you think they are green and yellow

They do look orange in those pictures. Ugh, I'm not a big fan of orange, but I'm a sucker for a navy shoe especially a GL3. 

It's either these or Ronnie Fiegs Knicks GL3; not buying both. 

Navy and Orange GLIII's US drop is in May, at least according to Sneaker Politics. Looks like Afew is earlier than that but as always they will be more expensive across the pond.

I can wait til May.  My wallet will appreciate it... especially after the hit it took from the High Risk.  Damn RF resellers.

Yup.  I have a feeling that it's gonna be something huge.  Dude basically has his own line of asics.  He's the jordan of asics.
He put Asics on the map again, i remember the the days that i could walk to KITH and check out the GRs. Now even those are gone the same day. Long Live the Sagas!!

West NYC has the Grey/Rainbow GL3s and the Navy/Yellow Gel Sagas for phone order. They are both $89.95. (212) 797-8595.

Those grey/rainbow Gel Lytes need a good nickname. IMHO one of the dopest Asics to come out in a while (thank goodness Fieg didn't put his name on them!). Snagged mine from West. thanks for the heads up. Asics is really bringing it with these three new releases and the others upcoming. there is NO reason to ride the Fieg hype train when you have GRs or limited GRs like these!

^Call 'em "Fool's Gold"

One ebay auction has a bunch of fools currently at 17 bids with a price of 167.50 and one day left.

Back
Top Bottom