Asics Love?!? Where is it?

your of course assuming those were only asics boxes

packers are releasing shoes today that are NOT asics as well(lebron) and saturday(jordan)

but still good estimated guess
this is also assuming they got the shipment all at the same time

Team early myself

I would absolutely LOVE to get a pair of Alvin's in a size 12...but these dropped out of nowhere, recently purchased others and priorities come first. If there's a pair available in my size next week I'd be able to buy.

Good luck to all.

Walter..

Last edited:
I would absolutely LOVE to get a pair of Alvin's in a size 12...but these dropped out of nowhere, recently purchased others and priorities come first. If there's a pair available in my size next week I'd be able to buy.

Good luck to all.

Walter..
u can forget that, only $400 pairs will available on ebay by that time.

u can forget that, only $400 pairs will available on ebay by that time.

Haha I figure as much. But one can still be optimistic.

If anyone will help me out with a size 12, I definitely would be grateful.

Walter..

Last edited:
Damn all these big-time resellers in NYC are eating up FSR's of these Alvins...see around 4-5 resellers with FSR's.  

Could see these shoes going for $400 in the future, but you can grab a pair definitely right now for $300 shipped on the bay.

Yea how's quality I wanna know an also didn't like midsole change colors in sunlight or something

Damn all these big-time resellers in NYC are eating up FSR's of these Alvins...see around 4-5 resellers with FSR's.  

Could see these shoes going for $400 in the future, but you can grab a pair definitely right now for $300 shipped on the bay.

there are pairs less than that already

and its about to drop even more in the next hour

Back
Top Bottom