Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i was thinking about locking in on the preorders...decisions

i cant predict the resell on these ugh

Last edited:
Lol man get the entire **** outta here acting like resellers got babies at home living off bologna and cheese .... same ****** with $150 to front for an unspecified number of days... same ****** in line wearing $200 sneakers

Bye Felecia
ok whatever. You know each and every persons situation in line smart guy. Never make assumptions about other ppl man, Thats childish

ok whatever. You know each and every persons situation in line smart guy. Never make assumptions about other ppl man, Thats childish
I feel what you're saying man but honestly that might be like 1 person in the line. I just don't see multiple dudes out there saying "I'm camping to get money for my kids" There's honestly much better ways than standing in a line for 2 days for $100

whats childish is you always trying to act like the Mother Theresa of resellers ... do what u do but cut the act -- we all know what time it is

smh @ you bringing up some make believe 1/1000000 scenario ...stop tryna play us b

knowing close friends who are totally 100% resellers you'd be surprised as to how much these guys can make. i work a regular 8-5 as a nurse in the bay and a side job at a retail place and I still have my reseller buddies flexin' harder than I do when it comes to getting paid. it's a totally legit job imo. 

Something to break the monotony....

OG!

I'm so salty they are re-releasing, but at least it's not going to be the same as OG. I guess what do I care right? I'm wearing the OG til im old and gray. Some young kids will laugh at me because I'm wearing asics and it will be the old man's brand when I'm 60. Haha!

Last edited:
Some of us weren't as fortunate back then... Lol yea but I always hate that feeling of working so hard to have an og colorway just to have it retroed... At least it's not a wide release!

over 2000 pairs of alvin purple retros made. small compared too recent kith asics production numbers, but still pretty plentiful... well I guess depending on demand.

that's cool if they come with the kwills sticker

Last edited:
over 2000 pairs of alvin purple retros made. small compared too recent kith asics production numbers, but still pretty plentiful... well I guess depending on demand.

that's cool if they come with the kwills sticker

Damn, that's a lot. Do you recall how many pairs SNKRFRKR released? I slightly recall them having a production problem with their release.

let me just say, I'm here, outside and the line is not long at all, if you're gonna but instore you'll have a chance

if someone would be able to pick up a size 12 for me, i would be very very thankful! 

if some of you guys are around the way....that would really be great! 

More than 2000? Nice! Definitely makes me more comfortable trying online. Still gonna go quick tho.

Where my NJ cats at?let me know if yall can grab a spare 10.5 Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom