Asics Love?!? Where is it?

No Fieg filter and still very satisfied. I added some gold aglets.

Last edited:
I like that a little, how'd you put them on? Was there just like a slip on mechanism? I've never really seen stuff like that

So I mostly lurk on here..but DAMN @ those 24kilates. I was so mad I missed that release (deployed) that I stopped copping asics for a long time after 
roll.gif
 Still need a 9.5/10 but it will take some luck! Props on that pick up!!!

a little off topic but i read some guy talking about the ronnie fieg mercer pants. Whats the consensus on those? Do they run big or something? I might get a pair during the next round of releases if they run big.

Hi all, just new in here.... Cool to see theres so much love for Asics brand !!!...

Dat's my litlle collection, just the woei miss, my lasy cop....I need some help to find those models plz :

ASICS GLIII X LAMJC X COLETTE

ASICS GLIII X SLAM JAM 1.0

ASICS GLIII X ARC (BOTH)

All size 9 us or 9,5 plz ....

THX TO ALL :smile:

Nice collection though I've seen it elsewhere hahaha. I really like those gt iis up there, what collab is that?

My local spot just got these Gel Saga & GL-III's in...

They do accept phone orders.

My local spot just got these Gel Saga & GL-III's in...

They do accept phone orders.

i agree with what some guy said in here earlier about the volt on these. Not needed at all and kinda kills em

Received a pair of GL III's from a few years back today in a size 11.5 and they fit a lot smaller than all my other GL III 11.5's.  I have never had or seen anything like this, everything on the shoe and box says 11.5 but they fit almost like a 10.5 or an 11.  Has anyone see or heard of this happening.  I know fakes can sometimes be all over the place but these are 100% authentic.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Quick question. I don't own a pair of Asics GTII and was wondering how do they fit? I'm a size 9 in Gel Lyte III so should I go with the same size or half a size up or down? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Received a pair of GL III's from a few years back today in a size 11.5 and they fit a lot smaller than all my other GL III 11.5's.  I have never had or seen anything like this, everything on the shoe and box says 11.5 but they fit almost like a 10.5 or an 11.  Has anyone see or heard of this happening.  I know fakes can sometimes be all over the place but these are 100% authentic.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
My older gliii seem to fit slightly bigger than the new ones as well, I'm a true 12 but my older gliii were all 11.5, new 11.5's hurt my toes though, so i go with 12 now

Not specific to any brand in particular but there have been times i've tried on 2 identical models in different colorways and materials in the same size and noticed no change at all, and other times the size difference is ridiculous. Sometimes there are inconsistencies, especially when the shoes are manufactured years apart. The materials used also changes the fit of some shoes.

Replace the insole with a thinner one and try wearing them. If it's comfortable that way, wear them like that 5-10 times to work them in then replace the insole and see if the fit is better.
Quick question. I don't own a pair of Asics GTII and was wondering how do they fit? I'm a size 9 in Gel Lyte III so should I go with the same size or half a size up or down? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
The 9 will be fine.

While the glii is a more narrow shoe, I go with my true 12 in both gl and gt and the both fit comfortably.  When in doubt I always go with my Air Max 90 size, it only fails when buying New Balances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom