Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ those are dope, where'd you get them ?.

Also I asked earlier about them but if anyone has any links or a pair they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd appreciate any help with the Aztec GL 3.
The Aztec GL3 is exactly what i was looking for, i saw that it had come up and realized i had forgot about them after i was waiting for so long. I also found a really out there looking purple patent leather GL3 that i almost picked up but decided against

The Aztec GL3 is exactly what i was looking for, i saw that it had come up and realized i had forgot about them after i was waiting for so long. I also found a really out there looking purple patent leather GL3 that i almost picked up but decided against

They're insane and outside of the limited or Collabs, they're one of the few asics cw's that have got me thirsty af so trying to find a DS pair for a fair price or even a VNDS. Though it's starting to seem like the Hacky Sack Dunk High's, missed out on them when they came out and now prices are steep af.

Last edited:
Both look like women's cws. I'm interested to see what the waterproof suede is all about tho.

Ughhhh those olive GL3s! Had a guy selling a pair just slightly too small. The hunt continues for a 10.5.

Because every time he puts his name on something it sells at the speed of light and the resell is unreal. Had these not been an RF collab they would just be a regular GL3.

Back
Top Bottom