Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Only size 4 UK for the santas.
frown.gif
But thanks for the link, repped.
Yeh I'm  sorry about that, but what size do you wear.

Idk why but i love both of these.  I really hope the hype stays away and everyone keeps just calling them ugly because i will hopefully be able to get one or both of the pairs.
this is simply the normal cycle. The same kids saying they are ugly are usually the same ones that "need" them after their favorite blog has reported on them. These are a cncpts release. expect hype. 

One of my dudes just got his Alvin order cancelled. He called and I guess they weren't much help and told him to send them an email and hope his size wasn't replaced or something.

Just guessing. Packer is located in NJ. And we're on the tailend of that release.
word. I was at the release at packer. they got cleared out. everyone pretty much doubled up.

that would be sweet if they had more. I wasn't able to double up on my size.

Last edited:
nah, it was due to "unforseen circumstances" whatever that means lol. my guess is they finally got around to packing his order up, and realized they had none left. a bunch of us got tracking on friday, and one sunday. they mustve been busy all weekend prepping for shipment today.

Track by reference, does anyone have the account letters? Like for tracking with kith, it's kith then the order number.

Help?

Track by reference, does anyone have the account letters? Like for tracking with kith, it's kith then the order number.

Help?

Just put in your order number, you don't need any letters.

I haven't received a shipment email but my label has been created.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom