Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Unfulfilled is such a scary word. Haha.. Good news is, if label is created you should be golden. I figure if you're gonna get cancelled, they would get that email out to you by now.

I feel really sick for those who got their orders cancelled only to lose out to resellers.

This.

My status even says "unfulfilled" on Packer's site, but a label has been created according to UPS.

LOL, minutes after my last post, I receive a shipping confirmation email. 
roll.gif

Mine said unfulfilled, but I wasn't too worried as they took money out of my account.

Literally just got the shipping confirmation email.

Just breathe everyone lol

just as a heads up, when you guys look up your UPS tracking by reference or whatever, read the status good. my friend that had his order cancelled checked his UPS tracking and it says "Shipment Information Voided"

got shipping confirmation from packers about 1 hr ago
nthat.gif
.  was getting scared after reading the previous comments. 

my order# was 280**

Last edited:
Ugh no shipping confirmation yet or label and my order# isn't far off from yours^. Maybe they're doing international shipments later? Paid and unfulfilled on the packer site.

Got these coming in and I need feedback on quality. Anybody got the word on these? hope they don't kill my feet like the urban camos

^^ speaking of Urban Camo's I know ok super late but what's a median price for a size 12 pair ?. I'm basically just trying to get APBs out on the pairs that got me hooked to the brand.

^what are they? They look real dope but I would be so worried about getting them dirty.

Coolski. I think I actually saw them a few weeks ago on ebay or kixify or something but the were like 8hundo which is a bit steep

Sold my joints two months ago.. Pure fire but they're too clean.. Couldn't bring myself to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom