Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got my Alvins in and the quality is
pimp.gif
right? not sure why people are mad.

LOL JORDANS AFTER 2006 ARE TRASH IN THE QUALITY TERRITORY AND ARENT WORTH MORE THAN 120 IMO. THE ALVINS SHOULD INCLUDE PREMIUM SUEDE FOR THAT TICKET BUT IF YALL HAPPY STOP CRYING NO SET TRIPPIN CUZ

Lol agreed JB quality trash until next year, but this is ain't the thread for that. Respects asics business ethics retroing this donkey feces GR for clark tho
laugh.gif

21 Asics/Onitsuka Tiger sneakers releasing in July

pics from SN

Last edited:
Talk about quantity over quality.  Like someone told the designers they had 21 hours to come up with 21 new cw's.

I dig those wheat gl3's with the red accents, those with some white flats and it's money.
And maybe the mints for my girl.

lol @ people getting  mad that their new purchase has ****** quality and people call it out. i feel like alot of people accept it just because its a collab it justifies the $150 price tag. IMO they aint worth that but w.e we all got our own views

lol @ people getting mad that their new purchase has ****** quality and people call it out. i feel like alot of people accept it just because its a collab it justifies the $150 price tag. IMO they aint worth that but w.e we all got our own views
relatively speaking, no sneakers are worth the retail price paid for them - great quality or not.  

do you realize what the margin is on 90% of the stuff you buy?  so what's your point?  

relatively speaking, no sneakers are worth the retail price paid for them - great quality or not.  

do you realize what the margin is on 90% of the stuff you buy?  so what's your point?  
My point is ive bought alot better quality $150 sneakers for the money ive spent. Who gives a crap what the company is making, they always making money off us. Thats business 101. Im talking about from a consumers perspective they were a let down. 

Yeah Packer tried saying UPS might have never scanned it since they got a lot of orders. But I'm calling BS because I can't imagine UPS not scanning a package that gets on their truck.

Then Packer tried saying when I called again that they might have printed the label wrong and the tracking number might have gotten messed up. But I'm calling BS on that as well since they most likely had it printed right from UPS or something that requires no intervention.

Just extremely frustrating. I've accepted that they aren't coming. I just want a refund at this point. They did say that they did have some cancelled orders and I might be able to get one of those. But I don't even care, it was a semi-impulse buy for me.
I'm in the same boat I think. I've had my label for a week or so now and there hasn't been any movement. I placed my size on release and checked out all good, not a later order or anything. But there hasn't been any progress other then 'waiting for package.' Gonna give it a few more days to see if anything. 
sick.gif

My point is ive bought alot better quality $150 sneakers for the money ive spent. Who gives a crap what the company is making, they always making money off us. Thats business 101. Im talking about from a consumers perspective they were a let down. 
it seems like out of every 10 people, 8 or 9 have been satisfied with the Alvins.   Sooooo..... does that count for anything?  or just because YOU think they arent worth it then everyone else who does is wrong?  gimme a break man... that's some ignorant ****

Last edited:
OR EVERY INE HAS OPINIONS

AND JUST BC SOME DUDE GOT A DIFFERING OPINION ISNT GROJNDS TO GET YOUR JIMIMIES ALL RUSTLED

IF SOMEONE THINKS THEY SUCK SO WHAT

AS LONG AS UR HAPPY W YOUR PAIR

it seems like out of every 10 people, 8 or 9 have been satisfied with the Alvins.   Sooooo..... does that count for anything?  or just because YOU think they arent worth it then everyone else who does is wrong?  gimme a break man... that's some ignorant ****
So just becuase everyone else likes them that means I should too? Is that how you live your life? I mentioned in my other post that this was IMO and that everyone has their own views which they are entitled too. Im just saying for ME these shoes were not worth that price tag.

But ya you go ahead and keep having everyone else's opinion sway yours...

Back
Top Bottom