Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lemme get that tagged #NT pic dawgie.

Not hatin jus said I can't mess with it, I don't got 1 pair of joggers this day in age
grin.gif

Last edited:

lemme get that tagged #NT pic dawgie.

Not hatin jus said I can't mess with it, I don't got 1 pair of joggers this day in age
grin.gif
are you still asking "RonnieFieg" for tagged pics proving that it's really him?  you do realize that's not really RF right?   
eyes.gif

What's all this talk about shape tho? Don't all GL3s have the same shape or is this some anal retentiveness trickery like kithstains?

What's all this talk about shape tho? Don't all GL3s have the same shape or is this some anal retentiveness trickery like kithstains?
I believe they aren't referring to the actual shape of the shoe itself it's more like how all the colors flow with the shoe and everything.

shape is important to the more hardcore fans of a shoe, shape enthusiasts and shape nazis..the more sleek it looks and less banana-y the better...happens with every retro model of every brand

shape is important to the more hardcore fans of a shoe, shape enthusiasts and shape nazis..the more sleek it looks and less banana-y the better...happens with every retro model of every brand
Which is exactly why I haven't bought a pair of air max 1s in years. Probably my top 3 model but i just cant deal with the awful toe boxes. Looks terrible.

the pic of them was posted the blooms dropped. anyone have it?

I think it was a GT cool.

edit. found it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom