Asics Love?!? Where is it?

shape matters a lot to hardcore collectors.

so much so that cats are reshaping shoes themselves lately...

y'all stay nice and toasty, now! :tongue:

Talked to Packer for the third time. They said they misprinted a bunch of the labels and that they're gonna be out today with a new tracking number.  Let's see if that's true.

This is beyond frustrating. I just want to know, how did they not notice a couple pairs lying around that haven't been shipped out? If UPS never got the package, that means they are still in Packer's hands. How do you not notice pairs of arguably your biggest release lying around.

Asics had a mix-up and shipped out the shoes before they were supposed to. Shops got them and were not told anything about release dates or that they were a collab and started selling them overseas. We tried to stop as many of those instances but stores just had not been told otherwise. This is the official release, and anyone that currently has a pair lucked out. Stay tuned for the official pics, this is probably one of my favorite shoots to date. :smile:

Talked to Packer for the third time. They said they misprinted a bunch of the labels and that they're gonna be out today with a new tracking number.  Let's see if that's true.

This is beyond frustrating. I just want to know, how did they not notice a couple pairs lying around that haven't been shipped out? If UPS never got the package, that means they are still in Packer's hands. How do you not notice pairs of arguably your biggest release lying around.
if you're gonna doubt every single thing Packer tells you, then why even bother calling for an update?  
laugh.gif

if you're gonna doubt every single thing Packer tells you, then why even bother calling for an update?  
laugh.gif
Maybe because if I didn't call for an update, they wouldn't even reconcile the problem? Retailers don't know if there's a problem unless the customer alerts them, I 100% get that having worked in retail for 5 years.

C'mon fam, use common sense.

Packer did a great job with this release. I praise them for it. But it is extremely frustrating wondering if you're gonna get your shoes or not. Having dropped $165 on something and nothing to show for it.

I get slow shipping for these smaller shops. I understand that having bought from Supreme almost every Thursday. But don't tell me my order is fulfilled and give me tracking for something that's not gonna move.

^ same! @Ihatemyshoes  I check this thread way to much just waiting on some release info. Both look good but I'll probably just grab the grey/red pair.

Last edited:

C'mon fam, use common sense.

Packer did a great job with this release. I praise them for it. But it is extremely frustrating wondering if you're gonna get your shoes or not. Having dropped $165 on something and nothing to show for it.
how you gonna praise them and say they did a great job if you think they ****** up your order and are giving you the runaround?  

"cmon fam, use common sense"   
laugh.gif

how you gonna praise them and say they did a great job if you think they ****** up your order and are giving you the runaround?  

"cmon fam, use common sense"   
laugh.gif

Praise them for having a smooth online release? Yes. Facts. NDC needs to learn from these smaller shops

But I will be critical of them for messing up shipping. Whether it's them or a third party company, they need to be held responsible.

Two completely separate points. Anything else?

You can't compare a smaller shops release to Nike because the volume is ridiculous. Nike has like 4 or 5 different drops every weekend at the same time.

These smaller shops plan these one sneaker releases and the shipping is still slow as hell

Last edited:
Alvins just showed up.

These are TOO CLEAN. One of my favorites in the collection for sure.

Anyone calling these GR trash, point me in the direction to the GRs you're copping, cUse I want in.

Any "candid" on feet pics yet?

I'm not talking about going out and taking a photoshoto style pics that you try to make look good. Just a regular shot.

Those look great. Shape really is on point. i think my favorite part is the medial side with the black stripes. Gives it a stealth look

Back
Top Bottom