Asics Love?!? Where is it?

ig : thesneakerotaku

First on foot shot so dont hate :/

Nice shot!

Anyone know where I could buy laces like these? All I can find is hockey laces and they are 120" long. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Thanks. They are the 'Minion' laces from dopelaces. They're basically the same color way as the ropes from the Brazil KFEs.

Nice. I'll have to pic them up. My brazil kfe laces are in my Vs now and the rope lace supply ones I got suckkkkk

Nice. I'll have to pic them up. My brazil kfe laces are in my Vs now and the rope lace supply ones I got suckkkkk

Yeah, I can't mess with rope lace supply. They changed up their supplier and now their laces are too stiff. The tips are too short and way too big for most of my shoes. It feels like I'm ripping the eyelets when trying to lace them up.

Yeah, I can't mess with rope lace supply. They changed up their supplier and now their laces are too stiff. The tips are too short and way too big for most of my shoes. It feels like I'm ripping the eyelets when trying to lace them up.

Exactly.

everything you guys just mentioned about rope lace supply is how i feel about dopelaces. i have like 5 pairs of dopelaces ive never used because i hate how they feel and are to stiff. haha 

Those customs are sick!!

All these pics of the Alvins make me wish I gave it a shot [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yeah Alvin's are a must .5 for wide feet in my opinion. They don't have much room compared to rf collabs. It fits more like GR

Back
Top Bottom