Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Why do you hate the Alvin's so much?
laugh.gif
Shoe is Lame for a collab. Endless "Look what came in today" pics. I don't need to see anymore. Rather see more upcoming GR pics. Heads putting this shoe on a pedistal for what? "It was only in AUS now retro'd" (wipes foam from mouth, and checks to see production #'s)

Last edited:
No and that wouldn't even sway my decision. I'm not the type to usually need to see stuff in person. Wasn't into asics in 2010, this colorway being the reason why was never in my sights.

No and that wouldn't even sway my decision. I'm not the type to usually need to see stuff in person. Wasn't into asics in 2010, this colorway being the reason why was never in my sights.

So why were you in here arguing about the quality with people who actually have the shoe in hand? You haven't even seen the shoe in person :lol:

It really sounds like you struck out and are salty about it so you are bashing the shoe every chance you get.

So why were you in here arguing about the quality with people who actually have the shoe in hand? You haven't even seen the shoe in person
laugh.gif

It really sounds like you struck out and are salty about it so you are bashing the shoe every chance you get.
Did you miss the part where I said I don't need it in hand to judge? I didn't even argue with quality. It's a suede and mesh shoe. Pigskin couldn't save it because of the color blocking look lazy. Pictures are taken that good these days, can you believe that? 

If you have never seen the shoe in person your opinion on the quality does not matter.

Judge a shoes quality based only on pics
mean.gif
laugh.gif
IF IT WERENT FOR THE INTERNET

YOU'D BE IN STL TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS COLLECTING JORDANS NOT EVEN CLOSING YOUR EYES IMAGINING WHAT SNEAKER FREAKER COLLABS WERE SO STOP IT HOMEY.

Did you miss the part where I said I don't need it in hand to judge? I didn't even argue with quality. It's a suede and mesh shoe. Pigskin couldn't save it because of the color blocking look lazy. Pictures are taken that good these days, can you believe that? 
ish is suede and mesh what else am I missing son

Was lucky enough to get a pair of Alvin's from a friend for retail..

I've only seen a few pics online was wondering if anyone else had on foot pics with the black laces on

If you have never seen the shoe in person your opinion on the quality does not matter.

Judge a shoes quality based only on pics :smh: :lol:
IF IT WERENT FOR THE INTERNET

YOU'D BE IN STL TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS COLLECTING JORDANS NOT EVEN CLOSING YOUR EYES IMAGINING WHAT SNEAKER FREAKER COLLABS WERE SO STOP IT HOMEY.

What does that have to do with someone(who doesn't own the shoe and hasn't seen it in person) arguing if the shoe is "collab" quality or GR quality with people who actually own the shoe?

What ever about the quality, color blocking is plain jane flat booty. Do I still need to have it in hand in order for me to talk ish on it and steve nash it in the dumpster?

No you don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You do sound really salty though
roll.gif
Only ish I talk on a shoe is "PASS" I've decided to take my trash talk to the next level on NT + IT'S MONDAY.

Definitely not salty tho, I was going to offer oops when the shoe dropped, but decided to just get some penne vodka.  Check the thread.

Penne al la Vodka>>>>Alvins

Last edited:

Only ish I talk on a shoe is "PASS" I've decided to take my trash talk to the next level on NT + IT'S MONDAY.

Definitely not salty tho, I was going to offer oops when the shoe dropped, but decided to just get some penne vodka.  Check the thread.

Penne al la Vodka>>>>Alvins
this dude... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom