Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i put it in my cart, took it out, put it in, took it out like 3-4 times. ultimately passed on them. the release was super easy imo though. it was up about 4-5 minutes before 11. thats probably why i had so much time, only a few of us knew. i passed because i'm really just not as in love with these roses as i was with some of the others (mints, salmons etc). these just aint click as hard with me. still nice though. congrats to those that copped.

suppose i couldve copped to sell, made a lil change. oh well. shrugs.

Got these after 11 somehow, everyone was scrambling to find out why the larger sizes weren't available. I switched over to Internet Explorer, and, boom size 13 available. Happy to cop a pair of shoes that aren't for basketball for once. I'm ready for Spring, and these will be great to go with my other low tops.

Reseller prices are crazy right now though, dude could get a new wardrobe for one pair of shoes.

Congrats to those who were able to cop....used my Rose Gold money to get a pair of Cement/Infrared Gel Lyte IIIs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

i hear ya, im a sucker for blues so that release hurt my feelings, hopefully you get yours at a decent price bro...

Thanks man. Probably won't be able to cop for less than $300 because of resellers these days..Oh well, at least I will be prepared for the next ones that drop!

Somebody post some pics with the laces switched. I want to see what they look like with the blue laces especially.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Congrats to those who were able to cop....used my Rose Gold money to get a pair of Cement/Infrared Gel Lyte IIIs 

cement infrared gel lytes are nice so I would say great pick up. 

I cannot find a DS pair of Ronnie Fieg Asics GT-II "ULTRA MARINE'S" SZ. 12 or a DS pair of Ronnie Fieg Asics Gel-Lyte III "MINT LEAF'S" SZ. 12 anywhere....willing to pay BIG MONEY for either one or both!!!!

Where did u pick up your pair of Cement/Infrared Gel Lyte III's?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Somebody post some pics with the laces switched. I want to see what they look like with the blue laces especially.

Nice.  I really like the blue laces in these.

Lmaooo the blue is way better than the pink laces. Im kind of on the fence about them now though, they looked way better in pictures...

Not really feeling the blue laces..grey laces might interest me though...

Originally Posted by Roll 22

http://donutsthestore.co....el-lyte-iii-caviarblack/
Thanks for the link. Just ordered a pair of these and then 10 minutes later read on iss that a dude said these were a GR and they should end up releasing in the US lol. I don't really keep up with asics much, but just remember reading they sold out fast on some Euro site so I assumed they were a limited release and I would never find a pair for a decent price. I'll just treat this as a lesson lol

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Roll 22

http://donutsthestore.co....el-lyte-iii-caviarblack/
Thanks for the link. Just ordered a pair of these and then 10 minutes later read on iss that a dude said these were a GR and they should end up releasing in the US lol. I don't really keep up with asics much, but just remember reading they sold out fast on some Euro site so I assumed they were a limited release and I would never find a pair for a decent price. I'll just treat this as a lesson lol
Just cancel the order, and did you hear when they will drop in the US???

Yea, I already sent them a cancellation email.

As far as a US release goes, dudes acted like these will end up on PYS or something.

I don't think they knew for sure though. I would really appreciate anyone who has any more info. on them.

I went from being excited and thinking I got a good deal, to thinking I had been had, all within a 10 minute span
roll.gif

Hanon had put them up for presale and they sold out really fast. Even though they may release as a GR at some point, I'm not gonna risk it and cancel...I love this CW.

I really like the blue laces on these too, can't wait to get my pair tomorrow. I just need some warm weather here in Ohio to actually wear them.

Went over to packer shoes website and saw that same pair of gel lyte III listed as sold out. Maybe they already dropped too.

just got mine in and im digging them.

If anyone does not want theirs and selling for retail plus a little extra ill take em 9.5-10.5..

Back
Top Bottom