Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone know where to get asics (retros and special editions) in the bay area (near oakland)? Don't know of too many shops that carry them. Thanks!

UN-DS'd these today. Love them....Wish they would release those Bumblebees to everyone though 
devil.gif

Can someone help me out?

I wear a size 10 in the Asics GT-II. And I also wear a 10 in the Gel Saga. Does anyone know or recommend the size I should get in Gel Lyte-III's? The tongue throws me off, not sure if the run a .5 size small, or are true to size. HELP PLEASE! Thanks

-Steph

Originally Posted by pobrecito

anyone know if the koi klub shoes are available for folks in the U.S?

im looking for these joints too whos getting em does anyone know?

Hey guys, sorry if it has been asked before I wanted to know if the gel saga's run true to size or small? Thanks.

^ yeah, that's the funny thing. blueberries were at ross last year or the year b4, but because RF releases them at kith, they are now a hyped up reseller shoe...
laugh.gif

anyways, wore coves recently. threw the light grey laces from my grey arc's in them, and it sets them off perfectly imo:

7176528837_df6b71e53b_b.jpg

^ yeah, as do most people it seems... but for whatever reason, they don't sit right with me.

when i put them on with jeans it just looks like 2 huge turquoise socks on my feet...
laugh.gif

strange tho, cuz on the mint leaf's, i prefer the mint laces in them.

Heard those solebox collabs were cancelled. I don't really care either way cuz they don't do much for me.

i was actually really looking forward to both solebox colorways. oh well. more money in my pocket.

^ that black/light blue GL3 isn't bad, but i'd like to see it with a lace change (black or white)...

For Proto and anybody else that would like to chime in, what do you guys think is a fair price to pay for a pair of Coves?

if the coves are DS, depending on the size, i dunno bruh... could be a hefty price tag. it's one of, if not the most expensive resell value i've seen on an asics shoe (only thing i can think of off the top of my head that compares or sometimes beats it is the red nice kicks or the slam jams)...

if you can get them for $400 or less i'd say you got a great deal. unfortunately i've seen 'em fetch $700+...

the coves are an ill colorway tho. very unique. very vibrant in person. they're a personal fav.

anyways, salmon toes for me the other night:

7392953162_cab1b126b7_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom