Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That's about what I was thinking...might just take the L on the Yeezy2 search and cop several other shoes. Coves included.

Good looks though bro. I love that some of us can come over to this thread and be productive and not have to worry about all the drama going on in the WDYWT and Celebrity threads.

A friend of mine locally is in talks with an asics rep to get some in his shop. They are expecting their first shipment later this summer. They ship so if you are interested let me know I can pay for in store and have then ship to your address. Retail plus shipping is all you will owe.

Originally Posted by B Sox

For Proto and anybody else that would like to chime in, what do you guys think is a fair price to pay for a pair of Coves?
im not even gonna lie, i dropped over four bills for my pair of coves and never looked back.  the unfortunate thing with RFxasics is that there are so few made for each release and they usually end up in the hands of people who appreciate and want to keep and wear them.  so finding a ds pair in your size for sale any longer than a few months after release is tough.  when my pair of coves popped up i didnt even hesitate because i knew it would be a long time, if ever, before i would get another chance at them.  and i agree with proto that they are very impressive in person.  i hope you find a pair cause im sure you will appreciate them..

Yeah man, that is very true. It is very rare to see a pair pop up on ebay. I can't remember the last time I saw a pair of Salmon Toes or even Rose Golds in my size.

^not that i have heard of, solid info doesnt usually come out until about a month before the releases and i know they been focusing on the 999's as of right now, plus proto and AZ already posted some teaser pics of the supposed upcoming rfxasics...

Originally Posted by vulrunkable

woei-asics-gel-lyte-iii-quotcervidaequot-1-564x376.jpg
woei-asics-gel-lyte-iii-quotcervidaequot-5-564x376.jpg
img1498673318.jpeg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will need these

hhhmmm, well that's the rumor over on iss... just conveying.

i'm not super into those anyways... all i really want at this point is this GL3, in what looks like a navy/infrared colorway, between the super blues and culture shoq's, in this pic:

I wear a size 9 in jordans/adidas/nike with some wiggle room.

Do I stick to size 9's for asics?(i.e rose gold,super red, salmon toe) or should I go up .5? Would going up .5 be too much?

Thanks! Just found about these joints and looking to cawp some!!!!!

what makes you think you need to size up if youve already got wiggle room in your normal size 9? you can probably stick true to size on the Gel Lyte III models, but you may want to consider sizing down .5 size on GT-II depending on the materials. The pigskin suede on the GT-IIs seems to be thin and real flexible so it might feel extra roomy if you didn't size down.

Originally Posted by higuy

what makes you think you need to size up if youve already got wiggle room in your normal size 9? you can probably stick true to size on the Gel Lyte III models, but you may want to consider sizing down .5 size on GT-II depending on the materials. The pigskin suede on the GT-IIs seems to be thin and real flexible so it might feel extra roomy if you didn't size down.
It's nearly impossible to come by a salmon toe or rose gold in size 9 so I thought maybe a size 9.5 could suffice...hmm you think an extra insole would do the trick?
eyes.gif

oh i see your dilemma. sorry man, i stick to my true size so i dont know about buying a bigger size and throwing in extra insoles or wearing thick socks and stuff lol.

I was wondering if you guys can help me get my pair back this guy from canada scammed me and hit me with a chargeback on paypal saying i shipped him an empty box then he used his cousins ebay account and posted my exact pair....the reason i know this is cause i laced them personally..
here is the ebay auction idk how i can get my pair back....im thinking about buying them and then doing a chargeback to %@@@ on him like he did to me...but honestly i wanna make sure he gets flagged as a scammer and that he cant sell again this guy flat out told me once he received the kicks he was going to scam me....i cant believe you scam for sneakers that is a true lame.....

anyone that can help plz do i know some of you guys have dealt with scammers as well
http://www.ebay.com/itm/R...26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26

Back
Top Bottom