Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just doing the usual Instagram research. Found a German shop called Suppa that got both pairs in and translated the caption.

"Asics Highs and Lows unfortunately have to return"

Seems like the recall is legit. Hopefully a re-release is coming.

Last edited:
I know it's cliche to say this, but the Foot Patrols really does look better in person. I wear mine with camel laces and I love it.
how do the foot patrol fit?

Im on the hunt for a pair but I want to make sure I get the right size.

i was able to get a pair of the brick and mortars from End. I got order confirmation, i wonder what the deal is....

I guess let us know if you get shipping confirmation... cause generally these were supposed to release in April 2013. This was a surprise release...IMHO

some pairs from other shops leaked out before the recall. not sure if they'll receive any kind of reprimand. not even sure why they need to be recalled.

i've ordered from end many times. mostly for clothing. but i only order when there's a free shipping promotion going on (which happens quite often throughout the year), and i always make sure not to go over $200 in value. that's when you'll get hit with customs charges. if it's under $200, you're usually safe.

Lots of people in the New Balance thread are talking about getting customs charges when ordering from endclothing, but like higuy said, it usually has to do with how much you spend.

I think End Clothing made a mistake (or a clever marketing strategy).

I don't think anybody can have purchased the Asics "Bricks & Mortars" from End. I saw the news/link on ************* yesterday when it was announced "2 minutes ago." When I got to the website all sizes were in stock but it wouldn't let me "add to cart". To be more precise, it let me click "add to cart" but none of the shoes would actually be added to my cart. When I would go to "View Cart", I had a bunch of error messages in red.

And everything was 25% off. It would be a bad business move to sell hyped shoes for sale.

The shoes were available on the co.uk site. I saw them, clicked on the GL III and realized that the sizes went up to US12 so I didn't try to add them to my cart.

Fieg just announced December 14th as the release date for that "Christmas Surprise" he mentioned.

How do u know its an asic?
He did randomly post a pic of the salmon toes tho.....hmmm
I don't. Just assuming, after that photo of the GL3 similar to the "Green Bean" AJ5s.

Although I doubt he'd re-release the Salmon Toes this soon, I'd love to see a ton of pairs pushed out to ruin the day of the resellers asking $1,500 for a pair.

:rofl: $1500 a pair, people are straight up stupid. i will never understand sellers that post up shoes for 50, 60 even 70% over their going rate. there can be two explanations: ONE they are waiting for a clueless small time celebrity to be bit by a hype bug and have to have it right away(a set off circumstances that most likely will never happen) or TWO they are not really trying to sell them and just want the attention of someone chasing what they have...

roll.gif
$1500 a pair, people are straight up stupid. i will never understand sellers that post up shoes for 50, 60 even 70% over their going rate. there can be two explanations: ONE they are waiting for a clueless small time celebrity to be bit by a hype bug and have to have it right away(a set off circumstances that most likely will never happen) or TWO they are not really trying to sell them and just want the attention of someone chasing what they have...
Saw a table at Sneaker Con NYC that had the Salmon Toes. Asked the price and dude said "1500" with a straight face. I laughed in his face and moved on.

ya thats just ignorance at its best cause you know damn well if someone posted those on ebay and just let the auction run its course then the most they would get would be 500-700 TOPS and even that is too much for those imo

Last edited:
all these salmon toes resellers are looking for a SUCKER

man... if he does re-release those salmon toes :smokin

salmon soles really resell for that much? 1500? im kinda bitter now that i sold mine back then for only $375 shipped cause they were a little too big on me. hahah i should've just kept them now...

Back
Top Bottom