Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are the blue camos part of the GR release that Kith stated that might release on either Tuesday or Friday?

Are the blue camos part of the GR release that Kith stated that might release on either Tuesday or Friday?
Can you post a link or tell us where you saw this, you'd have an easier time getting an answer

*edit: jellyfishin beat me to it

Last edited:
Just arrived

^ Man i want a pair of Mints or Coves so bad, somebody trade with me for my high risk. Also what GR release are you guys talking about, I missed that.

But anyways, just got them in. Look good in person. Quality of the leather and suede is good. My only gripe is with a few glue stains on the sole but still a nice release nonetheless
Oh and follow my IG- @stayfreshy :smokin

^ those are ok... they're like a crap version of grey ARC's tho...

still can't get into saga's for some reason...

NT I need ur help,

While clearing out some stuff in my parents garage, I found my fathers grails. He wore them all the time and then in the move to our second house misplaced them. I found them while packing my stuff up. I want to restore them as best as possible (will need some repainting as it looks like there is royal blue on the asics logo?) and return them to him but I want to be accurate with the repainting. Can anyone identify the model or post a pic? I have been googling but am not fluent in all the models and colorways. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom