Asics Love?!? Where is it?

An original color palette, well done Mr. Fieg, I can see how many "sleepless" nights it took to develop this. A year in the making!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
Especially since his next two pairs are part of the ECP, based off NYC and Miami. Not real hard to come up with colorways when the knicks and dolphins are what they are based on.  I wouldn't go as far as to say original colorways when all he did was take two team's colors and paste it on a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
i'm not gonna front... these mint saga's might be my first saga purchase... i've never been into saga's shape or design, but they are super clean... it's funny it's a GR that sells me on them, and not some limited RF or other collab colorway...

i might be putting black or white laces in them tho, the mint laces might make 'em OD imo...

will have to see when i get them...

im lace swapping mine for sure when they come in. i agree on the od with the mint color on the laces.

i'm not gonna front... these mint saga's might be my first saga purchase... i've never been into saga's shape or design, but they are super clean... it's funny it's a GR that sells me on them, and not some limited RF or other collab colorway...

i might be putting black or white laces in them tho, the mint laces might make 'em OD imo...

will have to see when i get them...

I agree. I actually like these a lot better than the neptunes

I love my Neptunes, glue stains and all. Haha. 

It adds to the shoes. I look at them as actually water marks from the photo shot Ronnie Fieg did with them... 
roll.gif

I love my Neptunes, glue stains and all. Haha. 

It adds to the shoes. I look at them as actually water marks from the photo shot Ronnie Fieg did with them... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i didn't mean to offend anyone with my neptunes remark.  it was just personal taste to me, as that was my first saga purchase 

Milestone!!!!  Fieg's first ever unfiltered photo.

Unfiltered, maybe. But definitely edited. Definitely didn't come out the camera looking like that haha. Still promising though. I'm a fan of dolphins cws (NOT a dolphins fan)

What do you guys think is the going rate on a pair of blueberrys? I've been trying to find a pair in my size for the longest if anyone knows anyone selling them looking for a size 10.

Those were actually my first pair of asics. Bought them from a NR for I think $40? I ended up letting them go last month since I beat them to death. I didn't even really know anything about asics until a few couple months ago.

Really starting to come around on those mint sagas....Dolphins GL3s look clean. Obviously not an original idea for a colorway, but whatever.

i actually DID own neptunes, but sold them to a buddy for retail because i wasn't liking them on feet personally 

i'm with you...

i love the colorway of the neptunes (and the kilates saga's), but the shape, design, the way they look on foot, they just don't look very good, imo... how much i love the colorway doesn't make up for it either...

these mint saga's for some reason tho, they look a lot better than the neptunes, imo...

i'm with you...

i love the colorway of the neptunes (and the kilates saga's), but the shape, design, the way they look on foot, they just don't look very good, imo... how much i love the colorway doesn't make up for it either...

these mint saga's for some reason tho, they look a lot better than the neptunes, imo...

but that nylon though :x straight ruins the whole shoe its like yes a dope non-RF joint, but then the Nylon its the butterface of the whole shoe.

Back
Top Bottom