Asics Love?!? Where is it?

nylon toe cap doesnt effect the value to me, it is however a major factor whether or not i commit to buying.  thats just me

This ^ idk why but I just can't seem to like any nylon toe box shoes. Always comes to me as cheap but I know that's not true . Just my opinion though.

Yes the nylon toebox looks cheap, but i really wanted a pair soooo. And also is not a bad investment :smile:
Does someone know how to remove the stains in the nylon. I have jason markk but i'm afraid to use it

sorry if this has been asked...when is the release date for these??

gotta say, they look great here! i'm stoked my fav asics release in awhile is a GR... hopefully this means everyone can cop for retail and the dumb resellers can't capitalize like they do on hyped up asics these days...

cuz let's face it, these are better looking than anything RF has put out in awhile, or has coming up, and if they were an RF (or any collab really), they'd get BEASTED on mad hard.

they really do look infrared here (that's what i'm hoping for):

well not everyone is capable of the genius of rope laces

Last edited:
the nylon makes no difference to me. at least it doesn't crease up and look like crap over time, and it's comfortable (and i'd argue all the shoes that use it seem to have better shape than all the RF designs that don't use it, most of RF's pigskin GL3's have big, tall, and round toe boxes, while the nylon toe boxes are lower, less round, and just seem to have better shape).

the grey ARC's use it and they're my favorite asics of all time.

Give me the Knicks. The Dolphins are definitely growing on me, but the Knicks are a must have. Never though I'd say that about a Knicks colorway shoe...

Sorry about all these sizing info, kinda new to asics. But how do gel-lyte III fit? I'm an 8 in new balance. Would 8.5 glII be too big

Back
Top Bottom