Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Kill Bills came in...not sure how often I'll wear 'em, but I do like them. 

...that Gel Saga life 
nthat.gif

How are the gel sagas comfort-wise? I've always found GL3s to be little firm. Are the Sagas any softer?

Some guy is selling kill bills for 175 on my local fb group lmfao. Don't see what makes them so special.

Super Reds with small scuff on toe otherwise they are mint, for only 350 plus shipping on the bay. Wish i was an 11.5!

I'm just imagining those 'Dolphins' with gum-soles. You'd still have the Miami vibe, but a much better-looking shoe...

Gum-soles makes almost every shoe better, in my opinion. I still just want the Knicks but the Dolphins are looking more and more promising. 

I'm just hoping he doesn't release them as a pack...

A pack or not, he better release those in NYC. Cause i have a funny feeling he might do MIA only release

Got an email..
[table][tr][td]Kith Miami Pop Up Shop
May 2nd - May 10th
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
After 8 months of working extremely hard on this project, we finally bring Kith to Miami. The launch event includes 20 of our favorite people heading to Miami Beach to kick it for 10 days. Come to the shop, hang out and check out the collaborative products with ASICS, Just Don, Tina Catherine, Stampd, Stance, Herschel Supply Co., Play Clothes, Golden Bear and more. 

Stay tuned for the lookbook and more details to come...[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
^^^ saw this too

still expecting there to be an online release of these . who knows though ...

Back
Top Bottom