Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If anyone actually typed their info in, then that's how they missed out on the pairs.

Autofill for address and CC info was your best friend here.

I thought this was a given :lol:

I hope no one tried to typd it in

I thought this was a given
laugh.gif

paypal worked fine for me

In the hospital and just got back from a procedure so no ECP for me. If anyone ends up up with a 12 (or 11.5, I guess :\) in the Knicks, I'd do what I can to hook you up in the future. With resale prices where they are/will be, I won't hold my breath that'll happen though.

Oh well...

Last edited:
I agree..i was refreshing from 10:58 and still couldnt even put a pair in my cart

if anyone wants to sell a pair of 9.5 miamis or if anyone has a pair of salmon toes lying around hit me up

I ended up being able to pick up the knicks asics, a miami shirt, and the knicks shorts. But I had to make 3 different orders for 3 different items and pay for shipping 3 times. Which really sucks cause that's an extra 24 dollars. They didn't let me place it all in one order for some reason. If I tried to it would say it was sold out.

I got two 10 and one 10.5 in the knicks colorway. Anyone in Mass thats willing to trade a sz 10 in the Miami's please let me know.

I thought this was a given :lol:

u sure? I got the size 12 miamis while using my phone. had to type everything in but then it didnt take my cc(discover). whipped out my mastercard, retyped the # and still got the order confirmation

twitter talking about resell 2000... please tell me thats bs

check ebay.

looking like around $500 right now is resale....but that will drop when people get their pairs in hand. I am assuming it will probably be around $350 ish if you wait 2 weeks or so....still great resale value....but i like the shoes too much

Good to see the miamis have an orange lace too :smokin

I was able to place an order at 11:13 for the Miami's. First time ordering from Kith...anyone think my order will be canceled even if I got the order confirmation? Just curious because cats were saying that they were gone in a couple of minutes.

dudes are about to get this thread locked.

hope everyone who wanted them got them (or will eventually get them at a decent price)

and I agree with the other gear in the collection... very nice but very expensive.

In the hospital and just got back from a procedure so no ECP for me. If anyone ends up up with a 12 (or 11.5, I guess :\) in the Knicks, I'd do what I can to hook you up in the future. With resale prices where they are/will be, I won't hold my breath that'll happen though.

Oh well...

don't worry, i'm sure "sneakerjunkie" will hit you up and act like he's doing you a favor and offer to sell them to you for $500.00...

:smh:

these are gonna end up down around $300.00 for resell over the next few days, while the market is flooded... especially since they made way more than normal.

i just want the miami's in a size 12, and i got heat for trade.

screw all these lil' hype beast resellers who are just C blocking those of us who actually like and want to wear the shoe.

y'all can eat a ****!

The problem seems to be that there was no cart hold.

It was legit a race to the finishline. Thats why i added mine typed like a maniac to get my info in and made sure i hit submit as fast as possible.

There was a cart hold. i had it in checkout then took my sweet time.

good to know i guess for future releases

and for the record i typed in all my info with no problem might have helped that there was a hold though at least at the checkout screen as previously stated

Back
Top Bottom