Asics Love?!? Where is it?

>hypebeast
>just got my first pair

wat

Nah I'm sayin though. I'm on NT so I'm in the know. I'm talkin like are these mainstream like damn foams Wale known for? I never seen nobody wearin these around my way. Only reason I been browsing other brands is cuz I been on a lil hiatus fashion wise. Guess I'm late to the party before the crowd is gonna really pick up then.

Anyways I'm gonna order a few more. Then work on some fieg joints. These aren't even sold in the malls where I'm at.

Last edited:
Nah I'm sayin though. I'm on NT so I'm in the know. I'm talkin like are these mainstream like damn foams Wale known for? I never seen nobody wearin these around my way. Only reason I been browsing other brands is cuz I been on a lil hiatus fashion wise. Guess I'm late to the party before the crowd is gonna really pick up then.
the gel lyte iii movement started in 2006 & has been picking up heavy since 2011.

[Again where you guys are from they could be popular. Not from my area an they are not sold in the malls around here. Positive. I understand I rubbed you guys the wrong way an all. Facts are facts.....how many rappers on instagram been posted up in em? Answer me that an provide pics. Thanks. Also they are on eastbay FSR........pretty sure they aren't "that hot" yet.

Last edited:
Forgot to post my latest pickup :smokin

random question, do boxes come destroyed from eastbay? want to order another pair of the navy/red gl3 and i want my box to be intact aha. 

So cuz dude got his first pair hes a hypebeast? Lord ... someone kill that term please

[Again where you guys are from they could be popular. Not from my area an they are not sold in the malls around here. Positive. I understand I rubbed you guys the wrong way an all. Facts are facts.....how many rappers on instagram been posted up in em? Answer me that an provide pics. Thanks. Also they are on eastbay FSR........pretty sure they aren't "that hot" yet.

Other rappers have worn Asics

To tell you the truth the first rapper i saw rocking the Asics Gel Lyte III all wavy and ish was Theophilus London...

Speaking of him lol this picture always make me laugh.. 

Rocking Jordan 5 Metallics in the snow 
laugh.gif

NB are not bulky lol. They both look good with jeans/pants.
this is the truth, NB has "chunkier" models that look better with certain cuts of pants and other models that you can wear with a 511

it's mostly personal preference

wow all camo/captain blue asics preorders are all sold out, all the resellers probally bought them all up :-0

Looks like I will be in Detroit when the Urban Camos release. Hopefully they are sold in foot locker and the foot locker is in the area I will be at or I am SoL. Not going through the hassle of hunting down shoes in a city I don't even know.

random question, do boxes come destroyed from eastbay? want to order another pair of the navy/red gl3 and i want my box to be intact aha. 
yes they do. i got my gt2s from them and the box was destroyed. i hate that **** lol

Need these... Hoping to get through on one of the online releases from the usual spots. There will be a wider release in US right? Hope we hear some news soon. 

According to Hanon's site, the worldwide release was this weekend

According to Hanon's site, the worldwide release was this weekend

That was for Euro sites wasn't it? Seemed like those shops sold out in-store even before they hit online. I was hoping that places like Kith, Packer, etc in US would release as well... If not, I'm a little bummed on missing out on these. Any leads (besides eBay) would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom