Asics Love?!? Where is it?

UPS man hooked it up

I know the packer release says no camping but do they actually enforce it? I can't imagine a ******** of ppl coming at 12 exactly all trying to get a pair

I really like the camo sagas but somehow sagas seem like a bulky shoe to me and dont look as clean on feet as gl3.

don't think i've seen these new photos of the new bait collab, but these are prolly gonna be my 2nd pair of sagas (not a big fan of sagas, but certain colorways sell me from time to time):

I've loved these since day one. I personally like the Sagas more than the GT-ll. I have the Mazarines and Neptunes, and love them. Can't wait for these to drop. 

The 3 lies are sick. My local shop got them for a QS morning release, but unfortunately I was out of town 
mean.gif

Onitsuka Tiger x Hanon "Northern Lites" will also be in-store only at Packershoes tomorrow @ 12pm. What's with this in-store only recently? 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Wow... those BAITs are amazing. A lot of nice Asics are coming out in the coming weeks, HALs and possibly a few shops getting the Three Lies on the 21st then BAITs on the 28th and then Urban Camos on the 5th. Got to start saving up lol

i just want the 3 lies for freaking retail god damnit! 

also the baits release on my sisters wedding and theyre both at 3...fml

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom