Asics Love?!? Where is it?

.....Not sure what all the fuss is about the HAL's, other than the typical "limited" hysteria. Saw photos on eBay and the red pair looked like complete ****. No pop, no nothing. Just a red Asic. Definitely way better GR's sitting on some dusty stockroom shelf. 
Dudes are losing sleep over a grey shoe and a red shoe just because it's limited when there are so many options for classic runners with similar colourways. 

They are simply nice, plain shoes, nothing more and I hope people who want to wear them can get them at retail. 

Those HALs are nice, but not worth the hassle and definitely not going to be worth the potentially astronomical resell price.

Those HALs are nice, but not worth the hassle and definitely not going to be worth the potentially astronomical resell price.

exactly. they're nice, but as dude pointed out, the're a nice PLAIN cw shoe. there is wayyy too much of a struggle to get these. a struggle im not even thinking about trying to cop. you might as well give up your first born for a pair :lol:

Does anyone know the us release of the asics x hanon northern liites come with the dust bag
I didn't get the US release, but I got mine from a place other than Hanon and they didn't come with it. Also, I think Hanon got the special insoles and t-shirt.

But yeah, my package just came in and these are insanely beautiful in person. Gonna upload some shots from my DSLR later tonight.

need the urban camos to come to the US, i'm convinced the 3lies aren't obtainable online anymroe except for rape prices :smh:

I didn't get the US release, but I got mine from a place other than Hanon and they didn't come with it. Also, I think Hanon got the special insoles and t-shirt.

But yeah, my package just came in and these are insanely beautiful in person. Gonna upload some shots from my DSLR later tonight.
I take that back about the insoles. Just looked at mine and they do have that northern light fade haha

So glad I couldn't care less about the Hals or 3 Lies...

Got the urban camos locked up, and hoping the Baits won't be too hard.

For those who have the Northern Liites, if I have to choose between half size up or half size down from my usual Adics size which would you recommend? I'm usually a 9 in GL3s and its a little snug, but I can only find a 8.5 or 9.5 in the Hanons. I have seen a YouTube review that said it runs half size long. These will be my first pair of Onitsuka Tigers. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys.

we should literally hire people all together to cop for us. lets groom homeless men around the area that live near kith 24/7 and send them money whenever theres a new instore release. guaranteed cop for Mortars, baits, RF collabs for years man
there actually are a group of homeless ppl that sleep on a mattress right next to kith, so this idea is not entirely out of reach. Now I doubt they have cell phones and I wouldn't just hand close to two hundred bucks to them

there actually are a group of homeless ppl that sleep on a mattress right next to kith, so this idea is not entirely out of reach. Now I doubt they have cell phones and I wouldn't just hand close to two hundred bucks to them
if we give them pre paid phones and actually tell them we'll continue to give them money, im sure they will treat it as a job. what homeless guy wouldnt want continuous pay for something they do everyday? (lying around the place they live)

if we give them pre paid phones and actually tell them we'll continue to give them money, im sure they will treat it as a job. what homeless guy wouldnt want continuous pay for something they do everyday? (lying around the place they live)
lol tht could work, but there's a reason most of those ppl r homeless, they're either lazy or crazy and I don't wanna mess with a crazy homeless dude to save money, thts taking it too far

For those who have the Northern Liites, if I have to choose between half size up or half size down from my usual Adics size which would you recommend? I'm usually a 9 in GL3s and its a little snug, but I can only find a 8.5 or 9.5 in the Hanons. I have seen a YouTube review that said it runs half size long. These will be my first pair of Onitsuka Tigers. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys.
I wear a size 9 in gel lyte III and they fit perfect on me. I have a pair of northern liites in 8.5 and they also fit perfect on me. With that said, since a size 9 gel lyte III fit snug on you, a size 9 in the northern liites would be ideal for you.

Funny thing is they do have cell phones. I saw home boy set up shop outside kith then later he was talkin on a cell phone for a good 30 mins hahahaha

we should literally hire people all together to cop for us. lets groom homeless men around the area that live near kith 24/7 and send them money whenever theres a new instore release. guaranteed cop for Mortars, baits, RF collabs for years man
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom