Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hasn't it already been confirmed that Kith and undftd will be doing in store only this Saturday?

Maybe I didn't really check. I think packer tweeted that they're releasing em

Edit: my mistake, they tweeted about the hypercats

Last edited:
Also what happened with the extra butter pack? It was supposed to release this month

True, but if history is any indication it will be at Kith. The only heat they put online is RF and GR.

Not entirely true. They had the St.Al's online but they sold out in .000000001 seconds and rumor was that it was 1 shoe per size.

If these are really releasing at only 2 stores in the US (which I highly doubt), I hope they allocated a bunch to these two stores so that KITH could release them online. That would be the logical way of doing it but you never know these days.

It was up in the air because there were delays. Couple of other shops overseas postponed it despite the global release day.

upset ill prob be missing the baits but its my sister wedding that day and time. maybe try my luck on phone fast

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/19/extra-butter-x-asics-death-list-5-pack/

After a little bit of teasing, we’ve at last got a complete look at the Asics “Death List 5″project from Long Island’s Extra Butter as featured in a recent issue of Sneaker Freaker. In addition to the already revealed Asics Gel Lyte III “Copperhead”  and the Asics Gel Saga “Cottonmouth”, there’s also an Asics Gel Lyte V, Asics GT-Cool, and an Asics GT-II, and while Sneaker Freaker alludes to the set as the “Serpents”, we’re under the impression that a firm connection to the five villains presented in Extra Butter’s most recent teaser video. See the scan of all five shoes below and check back with us for release info on this five sneaker set.

I can't even express how awful that pack is. All parties involved should be ashamed. Seriously, they had 5 shots and that's the best they came up with?

Death List 5 is worse than last year's Bait "Rings" pack. But they'll sell out day one because everyone's hype goggles will be on.

Last edited:
Anyone know when those black and orange GL3 will be out in the us? I know they have been floating around europe but im patiently waiting.. just need those and im done for the year

Anyone know when end is shipping the camo preorders? I haven't seen an email since the order confirmation.

Anyone know when those black and orange GL3 will be out in the us? I know they have been floating around europe but im patiently waiting.. just need those and im done for the year

Orange Blazes?

I think select champs/FTL and HOH had them, retail was 85. Got mine from HOH, saw them at a larger FTL also

Back
Top Bottom