Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I picked up my pair today at both Kiths, and Im honestly disappointed, they looked MUCH better in picture than they do in person. The quality is pretty avg honestly, and even the certification wasn't cut properly on my motar. For something with so many recalls, I expected more. Heres a 
"beauty" shot smh
If you're not happy, just return them. Actually....why buy them in the first place? Didn't you look/try them on in store?

Last edited:
Wont happen .. same reason Jordan Brand wont do that with retros. Will take away from the "exclusivity/notable" colorways. I dont think its a bad idea at all but yeah its neither here nor there so ...

nah i totally see why especially with the collabs coming often. would love it but dont see it happening

If you're not happy, just return them...Actually, why buy them in the first place? Didn't you look/try them on in store?
Idk what to do with them, I really was looking forward to the motar, but the color is way off in person. Even on the brick the suede looks faded as opposed to the dark colors in pics. Brands gotta stop messing with the filters lmao, and no I didnt look at them until I got out. Kith isnt the place where they let you ponder on whether you want to buy something or not..

Last edited:

Idk what to do with them, I really was looking forward to the motar, but the color is way off in person. Even on the brick the suede looks faded as opposed to the dark colors in pics. Brands gotta stop messing with the filters lmao, and no I didnt look at them until I got out. Kith isnt the place where they let you ponder on whether you want to buy something or not..
If those were a size 11 I could tell you exactly what to do with them.

Damn, no 13s at all?!

That's a good thing. I don't need to worry about these anymore
wink.gif
They might have had 13s at the international spots
Australian spots definitely had 13's.

Shouldn't be a problem to get rid of them anyways.  My size too, I wish I actually wanted these I would've helped you solve your problem with the quickness.

A 13 in aj1, 12 in aj6 and it varies on Jordan model. I like my kicks roomy, don't want my feet ending up like LeBron lol

I picked up my pair today at both Kiths, and Im honestly disappointed, they looked MUCH better in picture than they do in person. The quality is pretty avg honestly, and even the certification wasn't cut properly on my motar. For something with so many recalls, I expected more. Heres a 

"beauty" shot smh

Damn, my size too. Go get that money, player. I know people are probably all in your inbox already.

Back
Top Bottom