Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea I've noticed that. Was hoping to get lucky maybe on the Australian Craigslist if there is one

eyes.gif
The Australian equivalent of Craigslist is http://www.gumtree.com.au/, but the only thing you ever find on there is fakes and beaters. Also, as pointed out above, every Australian site sold out minutes after they opened their doors. 

Ebay Australia has pairs, but expect to pay more than buying it from US sellers due to high shipping costs from Aus to the US.

Live is not easy in NYC let me tell you.
yeah unless u got rent control or have a good salary you'll end up living hunter gatherer style, moving from one ****** apartment to the next every few months. Not something a shoe collector can do lol

My local shop said they'd be getting the Urban Camos between 10/15 and 11/14. This is obviously a HUGE window but this should alleviate the fears of some who missed out on the preorder. Don't worry, we'll be paying less than everyone else!
smokin.gif

My local shop said they'd be getting the Urban Camos between 10/15 and 11/14. This is obviously a HUGE window but this should alleviate the fears of some who missed out on the preorder. Don't worry, we'll be paying less than everyone else!:smokin

That's a huge gap of time. Hopefully we'll get it narrowed down in the first of October.

Lol. I expect to be making 50k plus soon. I'll stay in chicago for a few promotions. But in 4-5 years im off to brooklyn. Work hard till i get a high paying job.

These same accounting jobs pay 5 stacks more in New York than they do in Chicago. Like I said. After a few promotions. I can make 60 a year in Chicago in that time. 55 at LEAST. So when I find a similar job in NYC it will be 60. I understand it won't take me far in NYC but I'll maintain. I dont want to go to the Bronx. I am too old to be an out of towner in a really rough neighborhood. When I went to NYC last year I felt safe in the okay parts of BK. That's all I need.

my cuz graduated with an accounting degree from Boston college and at 23 he is
making 65k + at an accounting firm in manhattan.
These same accounting jobs pay 5 stacks more in New York than they do in Chicago. Like I said. After a few promotions. I can make 60 a year in Chicago in that time. 55 at LEAST. So when I find a similar job in NYC it will be 60. I understand it won't take me far in NYC but I'll maintain. I dont want to go to the Bronx. I am too old to be an out of towner in a really rough neighborhood. When I went to NYC last year I felt safe in the okay parts of BK. That's all I need.

Accounting firms make you work your *** off. I would rather take the 5 grand less pay and work 40 hour weeks 90% of the time. The extra 5 grand is not worth going to work till 2 am for 1/3rd of the year. Right now I don't have options. If I get recruited by an accounting firm I will take it but I prefer going straight to industry.

There are plenty of places in Chicago that offer 80k for 3-5 years experience. But I am glad to know I will probably be making more than 60 a year when I get to NYC

EDIT: Does he live in Boston or NYC. Boston apparantly has higher cost of living than NYC for no reason. Would make sense why his salary is that high. People who graduated top of my class made 57 a year at 23. That is ridiculous. Caterpillar, located 3 hours south of Chicago pays 70-75 a year starting out but that is their way to convince people to pack up and move to the south (yes, southern IL is the south)

Last edited:
Trust me guys its all well and good to get that higher paying job but if your health will deteriorate from stress its not always worth it

Been waiting in these C. Blues but now that more pictures are coming out I'm getting a little skeptical about that toe box, it's looks pretty fat/blocky. But I guess that's how most gl3s are made nowadays. Can anyone who owns a pair attest to the toe box?

Back
Top Bottom