Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thats actually a really good deal considering how limited they were. if you waited a month, the average price would probably be $300+. the urban camos will be $100 like all the other GR GL3s. you can get them for $85 (in store) if your local FTL gets them.
Thx dude. I actually already got someone wanting to trade them for Miami ecp's and $100 on top which I might do since the bricks are a tad big. I called my FTL yesterday about urban camos and they have no idea what they are getting, which is hard to believe since they should have a manifest but w/e. I'll wait a few wks. Im going to scoop up these this wkend for $50 with bday coup and $20 gc.

I like the Gel Lyte III from October, December, January and both from February.  Gel Lyte V from January and April.  Gel Saga from January and February are cool too.  I'll have to decide because even if they are all easy to get I'm not buying all of those.

I also like these

HEARING THAT THOSE PHANTOM LAGOOOOOOOOOONS ARE NOT GOING TO BE CRAZY LIMITED (IM HOPING LIKE C-NOTES) IS GOOD FOR 2 REASONS.

1. I WANT THEM AND WILL HAVE A GOOD SHOT 

2. RESELLERS DON'T 
Can't wait
smokin.gif

I got money just waiting to buy another gl3 pair but nothing's really must have right now. pick and choose ... pick and choose 

I think I'm gonna set my limit at 130 shipped for those urban camos... Anything higher and I'll pass.

Ordered bait rings sagas from PYS yesterday afternoon, will arrive tomorrow... I love it that PYS is in the same state as me :smokin
I would say mine would be around $150 if I can't get them for retail because if you think about it, they are better than more than half the collabs that have dropped this year which retail around $150...just because there is no name attached doesn't make it less worthy of my money.

I would say mine would be around $150 if I can't get them for retail because if you think about it, they are better than more than half the collabs that have dropped this year which retail around $150...just because there is no name attached doesn't make it less worthy of my money.
Exactly

I agree. Im waiting on retail and hope i can snag a pair but then if i miss out and then miss that $150-$160 range i got eyes on on some sites ill be salty as hell lol

next week is going to be tough for me, no wifi will have to use this older comp that pretty slow, spotty cell service depending on what room of this house youre in :ohwell:

Hanon Northern lights on UBIQ sold out in 30 seconds. Was really wanting those. I wonder if any other shops are getting them.

things could always change, but from the phantom lagoons page on baitme.com:
Coming soon to BAIT and top Asics accounts around the globe mid Sept, 2013.

leads me to believe it's not exclusive to Bait/PYS

aren't we past "mid Sept, 2013" by now? haha. don't get me wrong, i would love to see a wider release, but knowing that their asics "rings" pack was just them (and pys), and the fact that no other shops have stated that they'll carry them by now, and that there's a giveaway with hypebeast (making me think they'll be harder to come by), all leads me to not be all that hopeful that they'll eventually drop at other shops...hope i'm wrong, but i feel like bait is doing the kith thing with asics, and only offering pairs through their own shop (and pys, which is like their sister/brother/father/mother online counterpart)...

Back
Top Bottom