Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Very happy with these :smile:

the quest is over....copped the st. alfreds in my size and my girls size....on the same day...for relatively fair prices! today was a good day! 
pimp.gif

My white GLV's came in yesterday. They are nice overall but the materials leave a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
I'm going to spray the white section of the gel v with some product from work called never wet, which suppose to protect from dirt and water. I got a wide foot so going up .5 maybe the best move in IMO.

anyone who got the asics x concept three lies, does those crease a lot in the toe area? or they don't crease at all there after a while wear?

anyone who got the asics x concept three lies, does those crease a lot in the toe area? or they don't crease at all there after a while wear?
I don't have a pair, but the toebox looks like it will crease a lot. Not really a big deal for me, just wish I could find a pair lol.

None of the footlockers here carry gliiis in socal..
I remember a while back someone saying that the Beverly Center HOH had GR GL IIIs in stock. I've never seen them at the Lakewood or South Coast locations though...If there is a chance that they do carry them, make sure to call them first before making a trip out.

Hopefully footlocker.com gets the Camos like some of the other GRs.

Back
Top Bottom