Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just got them.... very nice fall CW

Ive been fightng to not order these until i miss the urbam camo but i cant do it no more this pic sealed the deal

Damn cncpts sold out of 12. My true size, 13 would be too much room

Went ahead and copped from Renarts $110 .. that $95 from cncpts wouod have been nice

Last edited:
Ive been fightng to not order these until i miss the urbam camo but i cant do it no more this pic sealed the deal

Damn cncpts sold out of 12. My true size, 13 would be too much room

Went ahead and copped from Renarts $110 .. that $95 from cncpts wouod have been nice
Your avatar pictures >>>; That pic definitely sold me, but will still hold out until I cop the urban camos. 

Last edited:
Look good, man. Been fighting back the urge to pull the trigger on these all day.
same here.. but the urban camos got priority. dont have enough money for two so i got to choose wisely 
wink.gif

different eric. that's eric phan, chief marketing/brand officer. nice guy, he was running around all over the place on release day trying to make sure everything was running smoothly...

the founder's name is actually eric cheng (not "chang," my bad, will fix that in my previous post).

I thought that was Eric Cheng too lol. Real cool guy. Managed Phantom Lagoon's release really well.

you're eric cheng arent you? with all this info  :lol:  

haha!!! i WISH! if that were true...that'd mean i'd be RICH!!! and wouldn't have had to wait in line at bait to pick up my pair of phantom lagoons...haha...

LOL

Hoping those Captain Blues/Urban Camos pop up in FTL or HOH here in Atl... I know the HOH by me only sold 5 pairs of the Infrareds (6 including mine lol) so hopefully the Camos will be the same way

just got the white GLV from cncpts. Passing on the black orange waiting for the camos. Too many other CWs in the next 3 months i'd rather have i think, but wow they are selling fast

Back
Top Bottom