Asics Love?!? Where is it?

same here.. but the urban camos got priority. dont have enough money for two so i got to choose wisely 
wink.gif
i was with you 100% too every site ive been peeping for the past week has sold out in the last 2 days, last week they had FSR for the entire week up until yesterday and today

I dont have enough but i sold a cpl pairs of kicks so i can stretch the $$ a little

I hope this person doesn't mind me borrowing their picture but these things look damn good on feet!!!! Still waiting on my shipping label to switch from created to showing some progress on shipping.

I find it ironic how I only get online releases either from KITH or BAIT through my phone. Whenever I use my MAC I'm never successful. Does anyone have this same problem? When it comes to NIKE.COM I've never been successful, period lol.

I find it ironic how I only get online releases either from KITH or BAIT through my phone. Whenever I use my MAC I'm never successful. Does anyone have this same problem? When it comes to NIKE.COM I've never been successful, period lol.
when i tried for the Flamingos i could ge kith to work on my phone but on my MAC it wouldnt give me a scroll bar so i could see the bigger sizes

NDC is hit or miss but ive been rather lucky lately

I saw End reply to someone on twitter saying that the urban camos will ship middle to end of the month. I'd hope earlier than that

Was on Ebay today, saw some size 10.5 "Mortar" up, had to pull the trigger, only two more Gel Lyte III on my list for this year now, the Urban Camos & Aztecs.

Hey guys, new to posting in this forum but i've been following it for a while. anyone know how long bait takes to ship to aus? i assume it'll be within a week seeing as it was $45 shipping hahaha.

had a talk with matt (guy who founded HAL) and he said they had a few pairs of the bricks and mortars left that they'll be dropping quietly a bit later on in the year for those who missed out or who want to cop another pair

Back
Top Bottom