Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i tried reading this sentence over and over again and i just can't comprehend it.

Lol let me reiterate for proto

The "never wet" repellant makes the suede hard.

The "repel well" repellant sold at soledoutnyc works just as good, but doesn't affect the suede

Last edited:
i tried reading this sentence over and over again and i just can't comprehend it.
suede water/dirt repellent makes the suede feel harder. some people claim that the company soledout's product offers the same type of protection while maintaining the natural texture of the suede

haha. thanx, guys. shoulda thrown a couple more commas in there... :lol:

that's "supposedly".

thinking about grabbing some for my plat yeezys, cuz they get dirty so easily.

Last edited:
haha. thanx, guys. shoulda thrown a couple more commas in there... :lol:

that's "supposedly".

thinking about grabbing some for my plat yeezys, cuz they get dirty so easily.
Using the repellant on them? I'm not sure if that's a good idea in the long run

Camos went up on wellgosh this morning .....

Yeah at 4:38 AM my time 
mean.gif

just seen the tweet a cpl min ago, of course theyre gone ... replies say they went pretty quick

I think the 8pm release time is because they're opening up a new store. 

so there's probably going to be a release party. drinks, cheese, and broads in heels just there because. 

If anyone is in Germany SoleBox is getting the Brick & Mortars THIS SATURDAY ... i had chrome translate the FB page sounds like he said they only getting 10 pairs for sure, he'll know of more whenever they arrive

of course in store only, followed by online IF there is anything left over ...

hahaha out of 10 pairs, some left over smh

If anyone is in Germany SoleBox is getting the Brick & Mortars THIS SATURDAY ... i had chrome translate the FB page sounds like he said they only getting 10 pairs for sure, he'll know of more whenever they arrive

of course in store only, followed by online IF there is anything left over ...

hahaha out of 10 pairs, some left over smh
roll.gif

I think the 8pm release time is because they're opening up a new store. 

so there's probably going to be a release party. drinks, cheese, and broads in heels just there because. 
they opened the store already though lol. Once I'm done camping I don't need any of that ********, I just want to buy my damn shoes, go home and knock out lol

St. Alfred dropped the 3 lies today?! WTF!! I'm watching a  pair right now on ebay for 250 smh that would have been too clutch 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom