Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Saw the link for the da tad as soon as kicks deals put it up, kinda mad they already released them because I've already bought 4 pairs of shoes this week smh

Just gonna wait for the more wide release to get my pair

anyone know baits retail price? only want to pay 100 and i have all the salt from the PYS drop wanted santas too.. not sure if my local HOH will get them for 85

Fyi...Asics urban camo and Santa Claus sold out online which is why it's not showing up.

Only available in-store in Diamond Bar at 11am

Bait

They haven't released as a GR. They're doing it boutique by boutique. Not exactly Finishline and Footlocker.

And a Asics GR isn't the same as a Nike or even New Balance.

Yeah but i think BAIT put them on the site first and then afew minutes later put the word out . Because literally ppl were all over it when they posted that on IG and twitter and there was nothin on the site.

What else would be the reason that there was no sign of them even being available

Or they could be trying to pull a fast one and they still show up today

Do they have a FSR on the camos at bows and arrows? When I checked it only went up to 11.5,but I'm wondering if they'll get the 12s in when they go up at 4

anyone owning these? do they come with these rope laces as well? tts i guess right? not like sagas(that run big)?

thank you

Where does everyone get their Asics/NB release info and where/what time they release at? Sorry if this question is asked a lot, but I feel a bit out of the loop on releases. (twitter, instagram, websites, etc.)

Where does everyone get their Asics/NB release info and where/what time they release at? Sorry if this question is asked a lot, but I feel a bit out of the loop on releases. (twitter, instagram, websites, etc.)
Are you that same kid from reddit? Because you are awful Hahahaha. But the info is all over. This thread is a great tool

Maybe because youre asking where we vet our info and you just named where we get it lol cmon man
Oh, so if I just make an account and not follow anyone, release info will just magically appear on the screen? What specific accounts and websites? It's not that hard of a question. C'mon man.

They haven't released as a GR. They're doing it boutique by boutique. Not exactly Finishline and Footlocker.

And a Asics GR isn't the same as a Nike or even New Balance.

I know. Buy it was atill a question that was raised and many GRs still sit.

Last edited:
What just happened at bows? Lol I missed out on the 12s again! Not even a second went by though.. :frown:

Last edited:
Checked to see what they had at 3 minutes after on Bows & Arrows...

OMG-bird.gif

Back
Top Bottom