Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol, honestly. What size are you bro, I'll try to snag you one if another release pops up.
im a 10.5 man but its alright im sure ill get rewarded somehow for being at work at all the random drops and get a pair for retail. repped you for good intentions! lol 

im a 10.5 man but its alright im sure ill get rewarded somehow for being at work at all the random drops and get a pair for retail. repped you for good intentions! lol 
Wish I was a 10.5 so then I could buy the HANON 1500 NB that are on the facebook group fml. Finding a 9.5 is impossible.

your not alone haha i missed them all too 

im hoping kith drops them soon w/rope laces so i can get this over with lol 
I kinda don't want them to put rope laces, they will raise retail to $120-$125 and then cause us to pay tax as well smh.

i dont really mind paying a little more for the laces since you cant get them anywhere else 

im probably not gonna use them on the urban camos though, they look much better with flats in all the pics ive seen 

i dont really mind paying a little more for the laces since you cant get them anywhere else 

im probably not gonna use them on the urban camos though, they look much better with flats in all the pics ive seen 
Understandable. I personally love my GT2's and GL3 with flat laces. I do have a crap load of rope laces from all the RF stuff I've gotten over the years, but $20-25 plus tax for laces :/. But hey when you get em, save em I guess.

Understandable. I personally love my GT2's and GL3 with flat laces. I do have a crap load of rope laces from all the RF stuff I've gotten over the years, but $20-25 plus tax for laces :/. But hey when you get em, save em I guess.
I'd pay $30 for the rope laces

Kith would make a lot of money if they just sold their laces, but I guess that's part of what makes their shoes so exclusive.

Anyone get their Kith confirmation for the Volcanos yet? Got through on a pair for a friend but never received any email

Why are yall so obsessed with those damn laces tho lol. I know we all have our preferrence but i just dont see whats so appealing about them that would make me spend an extra $20 ..

Or is it the closest thing to making you shoe look like a RF and sets you apart from everyone else that got that pair with flat laces lol?

Hey s dubl, you have to remember some of us live overseas. I'm in Australia, 4 blocks from HAL, so for me the Oz release was local and the US one is the international. Sorry for the confusion.

Sad to hear that you are having trouble with all of your shoes - haha, I'd be happy to take pairs off anyone that is having such problems - that's just the nice kind of guy I am. I currently have just over 450 pairs, but thanks to my work loving that I wear different shoes everyday along with my OCD, I have no problem rotating through them as they are all arranged in colo(u)r codes. To be honest it's pretty easy to remember a lot of days because I can just wear the shoes that correspond with holidays each day of the year - eg St Patty's Day = St Patty's AM90s, Christmas used to be a pair of Merry Christmas Adidas Superstars but obviously now that will change with Asics providing me with Santa, Rudolf and the happy little Elf.

Also, came across some new GLIII's on Instagram, another offering from BAIT I am led to believe. Although I am happy to own a stupid amount of shoes, I do with Asics would slow down a little bit. With the stupid prices we have to pay in Australia and the new pair dropping every second day it's hard to keep up. Already missed the Santas on PYS.

Reactions: God
Dabelah, do you have those mortar asics you were talking about, the local one?

Anyone get their Kith confirmation for the Volcanos yet? Got through on a pair for a friend but never received any email

Never received one either... Emailed them Friday afternoon, they responded within a couple minutes and said my confirmation number was good enough. Shrug.

The GLVs with the ropes were $110. He didn't charge extra for them...

Dabelah, do you have those mortar asics you were talking about, the local one?
Sure do alp.

The ones in the foreground are the Australian release HAL exclusives, they dropped at the 2 stores in Perth as well as at a pop up store the guys did in Melbourne. You will note that the tongue is made from canvas instead of the nylon, as seen in the 'International' (non-Australian) release pair that is in the background. HAL box shown below.

Reactions: alp
Past gl3s that sat have had significant price hikes when sold at kith with rope laces.

Back
Top Bottom