Asics Love?!? Where is it?

haha...jk man.actually i m glad a fellow nt er got themHope you keep them too , shoes are awesome.i hope somewhere down the line i get a pair for me...at a close to retail price.
Thanks man.   I wish I had the original cw, but these will make me sleep better!  I never buy to resell, these will be my Christmas present to myself
happy.gif

patience is the best way to go. i was lucky enough to have someone sell me a ds pair of the northern lights for 160 shipped about a month ago. so im hoping i have the same luck with these. 

patience is the best way to go. i was lucky enough to have someone sell me a ds pair of the northern lights for 160 shipped about a month ago. so im hoping i have the same luck with these. 

i have someone for the exact same pair at 180 right now(very close to euro retail) .Probably gonna cop tommorow...hope they worth it up close.

Where did you see hanon say that? I just assumed all the stores that got the NL would get these too??? I hope you're wrong haha :smh:

I don't understand why yall like the urban camos so much. Obviously you'll bash me for saying this but they are nothing special. And the baby blue throws off the whole shoe for me. What about baby blue is urban? :rofl:

I don't understand why yall like the urban camos so much. Obviously you'll bash me for saying this but they are nothing special. And the baby blue throws off the whole shoe for me. What about baby blue is urban? :rofl:
I can't stand baby blue (or any shade/name it's called) on most shoes... UCs are just a clean, well put together colorway. I like em a lot.

its not a matter of comprehension,its a matter of taste.;p)

I don't understand why yall like the urban camos so much. Obviously you'll bash me for saying this but they are nothing special. And the baby blue throws off the whole shoe for me. What about baby blue is urban?
roll.gif
 I dont think anyone here has put them in a special category, if anything most have bashed the basic quality of them, if anything most like the colorway for what it is; a nice looking CW.

Dont think anyone bought them with the mentality of  the shoe representing an  "urban camo theme'. 

Most just appreciate the color scheme, all though it may not be appealing to all.

I don't understand why yall like the urban camos so much. Obviously you'll bash me for saying this but they are nothing special. And the baby blue throws off the whole shoe for me. What about baby blue is urban?
roll.gif
I dont see the point in saying why YOU dont understand why someone else likes a shoe that appeals to THEM ... Im sure a lot of us can say the same thing about something YOU like ... If we like we like it ... I dont find those hanon wildcats nothing special, not gonna ask why others do tho

And Urban (Camo) is used for the camo print insole NOT the shade of blue, which is called Captain Blue

I googled "Captain Blue" this is one of the images that come up

notice the color of his hat? 
UCs are clean  ... no ifs ands or buts 

Last edited:

I dont see the point in saying why YOU dont understand why someone else likes a shoe that appeals to THEM ... Im sure a lot of us can say the same thing about something YOU like ... If we like we like it ... I dont find those hanon wildcats nothing special, not gonna ask why others do tho

And Urban (Camo) is used for the camo print insole NOT the shade of blue, which is called Captain Blue

I googled "Captain Blue" this is one of the images that come up

notice the color of his hat? 
UCs are clean  ... no ifs ands or buts 
I just thought there was something I didn't know about them lol..... and in my opinion they are not clean IMO the colors do not work well together. You literally just contradicted yourself in one post. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom