Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Definitely a couple I'll be grabbing this year. I especially like that Burgandy, tan-toed pair, white lace swap on those and they will sing. The mustard-ish GL3 looks good too. Still waiting for the right GLV gr. Anyway, great post!

Last edited:
Definitely a couple I'll be grabbing this year. I especially like that Burgandy, tan-toed pair, white lace swap on those and they will sing. The mustard-ish GL3 looks good too. Still waiting for the right GLV gr. Anyway, great post!
Fairy reds (white/red/purple) are the best GR GLV I have seen. Quality is up to par and they go with just about everything. Once you try on a GLV you will find it a bit more difficult to be interested in GLIII's. They are way more comfortable.

Last edited:
Man these sagas tho

My lord I need these.

Fairy reds (white/red/purple) are the best GR GLV I have seen. Quality is up to par and they go with just about everything. Once you try on a GLV you will find it a bit more difficult to be interested in GLIII's. They are way more comfortable.

yeah, that happened to me too haha. personally, i think the silhouette of the V is much more sleek. the IIIs are just so bulky imo.

there are maybe 2-3 i'll cop from the pics that Proto posted. i was surprised that only so few caught my eye. im really interested to see more pics of those "skunk" sagas.

Last edited:
am I the only who just isnt really feeling these polka dots? and theyre GID too correct? I thought I read a few pages back when these pictures first got posted that they were

yo guys,

wanna ask you, how gel lyte iii fit?

i wear onitsuka tiger size 44.5 and its very long for my feet my toes does not touch the front part of the shoes

but the width of my tiger its little bit small but its still comfy, no problem

so i is it good to buy gl3 in size 10/43/28CM?

thanks

yo guys,

wanna ask you, how gel lyte iii fit?

i wear onitsuka tiger size 44.5 and its very long for my feet my toes does not touch the front part of the shoes

but the width of my tiger its little bit small but its still comfy, no problem

so i is it good to buy gl3 in size 10/43/28CM?

thanks
GLIII's fit TTS unless you have wide feet, then go up .5

Alright just bought three lies size 10/43/28cm btw before ur post hehe

hopefully it will fit good, how does it fit compare to airmax 1/90?
I always felt like GL3s fit a bit small. I wear 10/10.5 in AM1 depending on which ones, 10.5 in am90s, and 10.5/11 in GL3s. 

I gotta double check but I feel like all the RF GL3s I fit 11, and all other/reg GL3s im a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom