Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I feel strongly that the CMS is the second best. Everything else it does not really matter.... they are not good lol.  (IMO)

I think the snake charmers would be a hell of a lot better without the yellow midsole. Brings the whole shoe down. 

Also throw on black leather instead of the brown and you got yourself a winner. 
That's the thing though... I think going by the theme, brown had to be in there, and as leather. Otherwise the theme wouldn't work well. EB did a terrific job with the theme and how they played it out. It's not for everyone, I didn't pick up one, or even attempt any in the set because I couldn't sell myself on them as a casual wear. It would've been more for sentimental reasons or as a collectors piece being a KB fan. Looking at it from that POV I totally get why they did things the way they did and why the folks that did cop love them a lot. Polarizing series but no wrongs or rights, personal prefs.

Last edited:

That's the thing though... I think going by the theme, brown had to be in there, and as leather. Otherwise the theme wouldn't work well. EB did a terrific job with the theme and how they played it out. It's not for everyone, I didn't pick up one, or even attempt any in the set because I couldn't sell myself on them as a casual wear. It would've been more for sentimental reasons or as a collectors piece being a KB fan. Looking at it from that POV I totally get why they did things the way they did and why the folks that did cop love them a lot. Polarizing series but no wrongs or rights, personal prefs.
Yea I understand all that. I see where you are comin from too. I just think that it could have been SO much better. But then it wouldn't be what they were going for. Its a paradox in my opinion 
tongue.gif

But yea everything in the end is just personal prefrence. repped.

Yea I understand all that. I see where you are comin from too. I just think that it could have been SO much better. But then it wouldn't be what they were going for. Its a paradox in my opinion 
tongue.gif

But yea everything in the end is just personal prefrence. repped.
lol, yeah definitely. not for everyone. i remember i made that wtf look at some of the middle pairs, as I DIDN'T get it at all, until folks stated why there were certain patterns being used, and started putting down the KB pics. I was the initial one throwing out the "infant patterns don't belong on sneakers!!!" 
roll.gif

honestly i don't know how else they could've done things and still made it work with the theme, then again i'm not in their position to string together these designs lol. just give me what i like, and take my money!

It's funny, I'm actually interested in asics more because of recent colabs. Everyone has different taste though

all these newer collabs arent really up to par IMO, but let me bring you guys back in time... #butter

nice.

you're the only other person i've seen put light grey laces in coves, other than myself.

look much better than the darker charcoal grey laces they come with.

Anyone hear anything new on aztecs? Checked out a sneakernews post i believe that said they were available at certain retailers but havent found anything. Fiendin for those tan gl3s

packers kayanos fit narrow but long IMO. if your feet are narrow, half size 0.5 down. tts if your feet are wide. hope this helps.

Last edited:
packers kayanos fit narrow but long IMO. if your feet are narrow, half size 0.5 down. tts if your feet are wide. hope this helps.
Thanks man. I appreciate the feedback. I decided to go TTS. Hopefully it was the right decision.

so if i go on gel lyte 3s for same size as my sagas..what are the chances i  ll be able to wear them?...anyone?thanks

Back
Top Bottom