Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Angelus navy suede dye. I didn't mix or anything like normal. Just got home grabbed a bottle and picked a shoe I got for cheap. Lol

Yes and no. Depends on how in depth you wanna go. When I really am painting I spend more time prepping then anything.

From what I can see they honestly don't look bad, a little touch up on the midsole but aside from that they look fine. *from what I can see

Word?

^^ Thanks for letting me know. Since they're GR I guess I could wait for sale prices to start popping up in the summer.

I wonder how the Spotlytes feel on feet.
nerd.gif

Whats a good price for the Urban Camos?
quality wise, i wouldn't pay more than $100 for them. they are uncomfortable compared to other gr GLIIIs and they seem to have quality control issues, like the dark grey on the toebox is uneven when you hold them up together. the suede is rough as well. the only thing going for them is that they look pretty cool.

if you really want them, i think the lowest i've seen is 130.

Last edited:
Found my grails, with thanks owed @Xinghype, @Wi11o14,@el3ctronick, @mywifeandkicks and some others. Ended up having to wait for NZ release but it was worth it. Sorry for phone pic.

Last edited:
You got the SA Asics via nz release?

Yes. Ended up finding a guy that got the wrong size and he sold to me for a reasonable price. The shop helped me find him.

They were going to sell to me directly but had to go fcfs at last minute. Tried both Australia and NZ for recent release. Great people but couldn't help me out.

Back
Top Bottom