Asics Love?!? Where is it?

laugh.gif
 Pardon my ignorance on my previous statement, with that being said the colorway isn't horrible, it's meh imo. Different strokes for different folks. If I were given the opportunity to purchase it under US retail, I would. 95 euros (~130 usd not including customs fee/shipping) is not worth it, but hey that's just me. I guess it's just me being salty because of my past purchases. I have high expectations and as a consumer, I'm very particular when it comes to paying over retail. #brokeboi

laugh.gif
 Pardon my ignorance on my previous statement, with that being said the colorway isn't horrible, it's meh imo. Different strokes for different folks. If I were given the opportunity to purchase it under US retail, I would. 95 euros (~130 usd not including customs fee/shipping) is not worth it, but hey that's just me. I guess it's just me being salty because of my past purchases. I have high expectations and as a consumer, I'm very particular when it comes to paying over retail. #brokeboi

fair enough.

i think i've always dug the design. it's what I expected. i think a lot of people are loving it NOW, because it's supposedly not dropping in the US. So, extrea 40 bucks to me for a solid brown colorway is ok. i think nordstrom buyers are already saying it wont hit the US. i saw a few pages back that someone actually called asics. so, i think it's pretty much a done deal. EU release.

[/quote]
Looks like the Fieg is down with the Brazil Vs.

cant wait till these drop, hope his "infamous pose" doesnt hype them up :stoneface:

1f09e506ae9e11e393ba0ed58683ea0d_8.jpg

Source: http://statigr.am/p/678873136139392318_3752356

Quote:

Materials aren't anything special, and i could not care any less. The Eprius has slightly better materials, but the gl3's materials are not bad.

do it

to be quiet honest i absolutely love these, from the material and CW, got my pair friday
everyone has an opinion but to me these are :smokin8)

Anybody know where I can get the white/blue/grey/red gel lyte v for under retail? I'm still salty I missed the oneness coupon code.

Anybody know where I can get the white/blue/grey/red gel lyte v for under retail? I'm still salty I missed the oneness coupon code.
y will get smacked by robin thicke with his CAPS lOCK for asking this kind of question here.

They retail for $120. check out the world wide garage sale. Depending on size prices range from $95-110 shipped.

Last edited:
Thicke is cool. He won't care because if you read the post, the op already did some research (scoping out the oneness deal). He and I were getting salty because people were coming here saying things like...

"Where can I get gl3 - this color for under retail ?"

No mention of their history trying to find the item.

But really, the thread wasn't spammed for "deals". It's used to ask questions about sizing and releases. Some people will share deals. But to me, it's rare if someone is just trying to get a deal. It's more if someone is trying to find a shoe.

Last edited:
@HeshuaIS COOL PEOPLE. AND THE OTHER GUY KNOWS THE DEAL TOO.

ROLL IN HERE W AT LEAST SOME SCARS AND SCUFFS ON YOUR ARMOR.

BUT DONT ROL UP IN HERE PRINCESS STYLE HOPING THAT SOME ASIC PRINCE FINNA SLIP SOME GLASS SLIPPERS ON YA PRETTY FEET YA DIGS 

Back
Top Bottom