Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I tried on the gel lyte v in store and went a half size up. When I wore my true size, the snugness was not the issue, my big toe was touching the end of the shoe. I like to have a sideways thumbnail of space up front and a half size up did that for me.

^I don't have wide feet so I went TTS on the GLVs.

B/c it looks good?

this in general lately.

people get so caught up in quality lately, but what happened to just buying a shoe cuz you like the way it looks?

people pass on dope colorways they prolly like just cuz the materials aren't super premium, like it makes that big a difference.

a lot of these "quality" releases aren't even that nice, and break down just as quick as any other shoe... some cats act like they'd buy the ugliest shoe in the world if the materials were super nice (cough, st. alfreds, cough)...

i love quality product like everyone, but i rarely look down at my feet and think "damn that leather sure looks soft", LOL, i look at the shoe as a whole, the colorway, shape, etc, and admire it for the whole thing.

a shoe could be made from the finest quality robes of jesus himself, and if the colorway or shape sucks to me, i'm passing...

just some thoughts, i don't even care for this particular shoe you guys were talking about... :lol:

Well said proto. That being said. Props to solefreedom. Copped the Aztecs. Cheapest price shipped from EU. I think pys still might get it, but it's a jump ball at this point.

Quote:

Nylon toebox and ashy suede <   

Not sure why ya'll love those Aztecs so much. 
Materials aren't anything special, and i could not care any less. The Eprius has slightly better materials, but the gl3's materials are not bad.
So close to pulling the trigger on those Aztecs, but something is telling me to hold out
do it
this in general lately.

people get so caught up in quality lately, but what happened to just buying a shoe cuz you like the way it looks?

Last edited:
I checked out the Aztec GLIII's in-store when they first dropped at HYPE in Australia and it's really a complete reversal of what everyone in here is saying for me: If they had decent materials it would be there only saving grace, because they look terrible. The "aztec" print is meh and the change up from the original mesh toebox to ... Whatever that is ... Didn't help at all.

The fact that the Epirus has more of a discrete print is what makes it the better of the two for me.

Back
Top Bottom