Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those keyanos tho 
nthat.gif

Nice pickups everyone. 
Concepts has a full size run with them marked down to $70 right now. 

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share a couple customs i've been working on. First three customs ever, so be easy!
Gel Saga Red Toes
Gel Lyte III Grey Toes
Gel lyte V Salmon Toes

Trying my first custom next week on some UC's. Would you mind sharing any advice?

Last edited:
any where I can cop aztec GL3 stateside 10.5/11 for decent price? only 1 pair on feebay not even my size. Only see them on UI, but also not my size. Thx for the help NT!

Trying my first custom next week on some UC's. Would you mind sharing any advice?
Masking tape, steady hands, and patience. 
need hlp real quick, anyone tell me what a pair of once worn gl3 leatherbacks should cost?
A lot. There is a seperate thread for RF collabs. 
Dope video I'd much rather just have the grey pair falling into the buckets though
laugh.gif
Agreed, but I'll be scooping up the yellow pair for a custom project. 
nerd.gif

This. I actually don't like using masking tape for the midsole unless you do a REALLY good job. If you have steady hands, that should be good enough. Masking tape just makes you think you can paint all over the place, but once the tape is removed it wont look as clean as if you did it without, IMO.

This. I actually don't like using masking tape for the midsole unless you do a REALLY good job. If you have steady hands, that should be good enough. Masking tape just makes you think you can paint all over the place, but once the tape is removed it wont look as clean as if you did it without, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom