Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I keep telling myself I'm gonna go over there during lunch, but than I realize, what the hell am I gonna do? Pop up and say "hi, I work 3 building down, the financial office, I love your shoes"
laugh.gif
Better than doing what you're doing now..

Please contact me if you have won the raffle in size 10 or 10.5 and you dont order the shoes...need the link...last chance...

I saw some dude rocking GL V Coves today while heading to lunch. I'm sure I mentioned that I work literally 3min away from Asics headquarters in Irvine. So pretty much I see people jogging and running up and down the street in Asics, casual folks rockin Asics and every now and than I see some heat, especially the Fieg joints.

The other week they were hosting an event, it was open to the surrounding offices only, had some anti-gravity like treadmill thing, a couple of food trucks and was handing out shirts and other little items. Not sure what was going on because I was heading to lunch but it was pretty packed. Across the street was Masimo HQ (Target clothing distributor) they were BBQ.

I keep telling myself I'm gonna go over there during lunch, but than I realize, what the hell am I gonna do? Pop up and say "hi, I work 3 building down, the financial office, I love your shoes"
laugh.gif
that is exactly why you do

For us LA heads, how bad is the BAIT store, is it gonna be like a Tiffany dunk release at Diamond?
no idea how the new LA store is going to be, but going in-store to pick up your stuff on release day is very simple, especially with there now being 3 locations. Phantom Lagoons had like a 2 hour wait, but the last ones have been easy and straight-forward. Signing up for the registration ticket, there is no line.

I would imagine registration is first come first serve to reserve your size before it's all gone. And now since Bait announced each shoe would be sold individually through reservation, Nippon blues are gonna be sold out first.

Anyone here at the melrose bait location?

Edit: realized store opens may 3rd lol smh

Last edited:
Anyone here at the melrose bait location?

Edit: realized store opens may 3rd lol smh
May 3rd? BAIT advertise on IG it would be today. I woke up late, so I wasn't gonna go figuring a lot of heads would be there, but thanks for the update...

Finally pulled the trigger on the Aztecs. I think it's moderately slept on. I like it because it's unlike any other GLIII I've ever seen with that little pattern and linen material. DOPE

Finally pulled the trigger on the Aztecs. I think it's moderately slept on. I like it because it's unlike any other GLIII I've ever seen with that little pattern and linen material. DOPE

Not really slept on. I think most are/were waiting for a US release but its looking like they might be a Euro only release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom