Asics Love?!? Where is it?

will be picking up those grs from journeys. now what color ropes would make those look perfect hmmmmmmmmm

if it says forbidden backspace the 0 and retype the 0 at the end after u put it in the searchbar

Thank you for sharing the link I wear a size 10 though I went back a few pages and found a size 10.5 that I ended up settling for it shouldn't be bad at all. Nonetheless thank you for sharing hopefully someone in need will scoop that up

Just clutched out for a pair of the Vanquish totally forgot I entered the raffle(due to fatigue from work) I happened to check my email for something else and found the email and copped an hour before the link expired 
smokin.gif

it's quiet in here now since the nippon raffle
lol get ready for next week:

- "my order says picking, what does that mean?"

- "my order hasnt shipped yet, wtf!!"

- "should i call them? I havent gotten a tracking number!"

- "has anyone received an order update?"

lol get ready for next week:

- "my order says picking, what does that mean?"
- "my order hasnt shipped yet, wtf!!"
- "should i call them? I havent gotten a tracking number!"
- "has anyone received an order update?"

Lol I already answered a picking question last night.

They won't ship til Monday but you already know, lol.

it's quiet in here now since the nippon raffle
Until people start to get their pairs and will either be happy or complaining lol. What alot of people don't realize for the locals here in CA, BAIT will have extra pairs and or unclaimed reserved pairs. Not to mention the store opening on Melrose will be easy to get them since everyone is after the 11 lows. Just my two cents..

IIRC the vanquishes and guardians had a wider release, why wouldn't the nippon blues get a wider release?

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Until people start to get their pairs and will either be happy or complaining lol. What alot of people don't realize for the locals here in CA, BAIT will have extra pairs and or unclaimed reserved pairs. Not to mention the store opening on Melrose will be easy to get them since everyone is after the 11 lows. Just my two cents..
I wouldn't hold anything to Bait. I had a reservation for a set of 9.5 and 10 Vanquish. Showed up at a decent time, after driving an hour and a half, and the 10 was "sold out". They looked in the back twice to no avail. Those Gel Lyte 3's ended up running small, so it was a wrap with the 9.5. Kinda lame that an entire stock has suddenly appeared to help their sales. 

Last edited:
Anyone with a link to those gel lyte 3 grapes? I missed em on sneaker politics. I pray I'm not too too late

Back
Top Bottom