Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How do these Lagoons look in person? Quality? Debating on getting them. Will definitely post my link for a size 11 if I decide not to.

How do these Lagoons look in person? Quality? Debating on getting them. Will definitely post my link for a size 11 if I decide not to.
the color blocking is one of my favorite ever on an asics...the materials are just average though. Better materials would've made these legendary in my book.

i have a size 11 link also...would 2x but thats not my gel saga size...

I bought mine from a reseller back before they released it for the second or third time...or whatever lol

Love the colorway and the quality. The only downside is that they feel like a tank on feet.

the color blocking is one of my favorite ever on an asics...the materials are just average though. Better materials would've made these legendary in my book.

i have a size 11 link also...would 2x but thats not my gel saga size...
Yea I'm digging the color blocking, too. Thanks. You can never be to sure by the pics. I was so disappointed with the Nippon Blues in person compared to the pics, but that's just me.

Didn't expect to get the e-mail. Going to think about it and if I really want them. Haven't seen them in person.

I'll probably post my link later.

LINK FOR BAIT x SAGA US 12 HERE....pm me if you need!

dont know why US12, every pair i bought at bait was 11.5, except for one ^^

Back
Top Bottom