Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Crap picture, but got my offsprings in from sp. This shoe is too freaking sick. No picture will ever do them justice.

I dont know how i feel about the inverted colors/materials left and right but I think they will be sexy..

look like one of the toebox is suede and the other leather. so its a opposite materials sneaker.

Last edited:
They look like total opposites of each other in terms of suede/leather material placement. Gemini symbol is twins... Maybe they're fraternal???

They actually look pretty incredible. Can't wait to see more pics, but as of now, my interest has been piqued.

Since they're going for different materials on each shoe, i think anything other than a tonal cw would be taking away from that.

MATERIALS.

Right now I'm not liking the look or idea of different shoes/materials. I have to wait for some better pics to pop up though to really see what's going on.

Last edited:
you dun let me down cmonwealth...

i wouldve been happy even if they just make both pairs the one on the right (left foot)

Damn that's weird...why would they do that? Such a nice cw too...I would've copped if they weren't mismatched

They didnt try hard enough imo.  Such a let down.  The potential of these with the concept behind it was fool-proof and they give us that? Lol.  Cmon CW!
they put an effort into being different.

guess they forgot that its just weird.

Back
Top Bottom