Asics Love?!? Where is it?

You must not be familiar with the 252 pack.....

were backkkkkkkk 
smokin.gif

selling 50 in store tomorrow. the rest online saturday

Last edited:
Certain pictures of the Geminis look good, but the one ThreeGees shared was rough. Going to hope for a couple real life shots to pop up before making the final decision.

^^^ I'm still salty not getting the mb because of the magneto crash. Still need a pair in a 9-9.5

Last edited:
In some strange way i kinda like the cmnwealths. If they had released 2 symmetrical pairs of the left and right in the same cw but different materials, now that would've been killer. I would've copped both without hesitation. Still fits the gemini theme too. Ah well..

I find the gemini stuff to be something that was a great idea but failed.. Imagine black GLV's with 3m constellations on it? Glow in the dark sole? Like that is already better just talking about it. After looking at a few pics it appears two colour ways could release… Balt also showing a navy and a lakers purple colour pic. -- Cant seem to find where I saw the two differences… will try and track down. In the meantime. Also looking for a hand finding Asic GR stuff that will ship to Canada for prices that are not 40 dollars shipping plus international.. Sorry to hear about those Fiegs man… ouch 

Back
Top Bottom