Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow - I really liked the idea of the Commonwealth's...and even liked the promo pictures...but, that on-feet picture - just blah.  Hope that is poor lighting/not accurate.

So, now that my Offspring GLV's have arrived and joined up with their fellow Asics brethren, I figured I'd post a pic to share my rather small, humble collection.  Enjoy.  Or don't.  It's entirely up to you.  
tongue.gif

after seeing those non jig filter pics of those offsprings, I'l deff be pursuing them in the near future.

cmons will prolly just be copped to support the local...not 100% sold on em, but breaking bread with people from your city is cool.

Politics just tweeted they were now available online a few minutes ago...
nerd.gif
Yeah saw that but they were completely "sold out" yesterday. My feelings are that they didn't have any more go up today, can't explain the that tweet. Do things really sell out instantly @ 12:30p??

Yeah saw that but they were completely "sold out" yesterday. My feelings are that they didn't have any more go up today, can't explain the that tweet. Do things really sell out instantly @ 12:30p??

Just curious if anyone saw sizes available, I was on it pretty quick and nothing.... Still looking for a sz 10 in the OS V. Hopefully I can catch a restock somewhere in the next few days... :nerd:

is packers doing a separate online sale too? or is it in-store first rest online? 

Back
Top Bottom