Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I know, i love my mints, but it's just with the sages there's a slight bit of overlap in colours so I'm looking to use it as trade bait.
Thanks for the advice man
you could sell mints then buy pistachios with money left over prob.

Not sure if it was brought up but yes, there was another GLV Cmon did, but from what I hear it may have been scrapped. Thats all I have, didnt see the sample myself. Hunter green/brown/white is what a friend who saw them said.

As much as I want to support the cats at CMON, not sure I can rock with these. I guess I shouldnt feel too bad seeing as they let all the good stuff go to DC vice the home spot. 

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been posted

Feeling none

Last edited:
Been lurking the thread for a bit, but I'm totally in on those commonwealths, really enjoy the creativity in them

It's apart of the theme, I wish they would have rather created two pairs or shoes rather than mix matching one. The suede toe box pair really had me sold...

anyone think the quality checks will ****up and give u 2 the same colors instead? maby like 2 lefts or 2 rigths the same lol.

anyone think the quality checks will ****up and give u 2 the same colors instead? maby like 2 lefts or 2 rigths the same lol.

No that's probably the first thing they are used to checking - cause it would be easier to make that mistake if they were the same.

Back
Top Bottom