Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damn.

Just now realizing that an email could have been sent to secure a pair. Anyone here successful? If you were, how much was it total with shipping?

they email me back real quick before said there servers where still down they get back to me and save my info so we see what happens

Can only hope my email got there quickly enough, gonna be tripping balls till Monday...

Enough with the posting about the Koyos, thanks to all who posted about the post-meltdown email option, apologies for the mobile quality but have a picture anyway

Here's TGWO's reply. I wonder how do they process this once chosen? Are they gonna send a paypal invoice? Lol

Hi,

our server still is dowm :frown:

Therefore we take the Koyo offline.

I have saved your request. As soon as the server is OK again and we have checked all orders and request we will do our very best to fulfill all requests. Please give us a little time to do that. I will contact you by monday evening to let you know

Best

olli

Here's TGWO's reply. I wonder how do they process this once chosen? Are they gonna send a paypal invoice? Lol

Hi,

our server still is dowm
frown.gif

Therefore we take the Koyo offline.

I have saved your request. As soon as the server is OK again and we have checked all orders and request we will do our very best to fulfill all requests. Please give us a little time to do that. I will contact you by monday evening to let you know

Best

olli
Yeah, got identical mail earlier.

I assume as they asked for paypal details they will invoice the lucky ones via paypal...

Just got in....looks like I missed out on email orders after a few hours of magento magic? Congrats to those who copped!

Back
Top Bottom